Admin Ap

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Kurdt Cobain, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

You're going by timeline, indeed you did get cp etc before me, But at the time Kurdt was starting to leave i was starting to get quite heavily involved.

2. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

Guys, guys ,guys. Let me just summarise Kurdt > ALL.

When do i get my admin back? D:

3. Zarrick

Zarrick New Member

Lol i love people with Split personilitys there like a Rubix cube you gotta work them out :p

1+ Ref

4. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

1. The 'faggot' is my mate irl.

2. I HATE being arrested for no reason, and then further spam arrested/knocked out.

3. I have already been a 'good admin'.

5. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

dont care if the "faggot" is your mate irl or not

dont bring it into game

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I demand a 5,000 word essay on your life and how you will efficiently perform while admin'ing on BBRP. I expect it by tomorrow!

7. Vent

Vent New Member

Seconded Kaiden. ;)

EDIT: And Bob...call me "faggot" on more time. I dare you.

8. Eddie Dorama

Eddie Dorama The Fail Man

he's mad at me :(.
    /me give cookie to kurdt

9. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

Once upon a time, when [BB] was a small baby, around 16 slots, I started playing on it. Happily, we prop DM'ed, ran riot with guns and generally had a laugh. The server took off and positions became avaliable such as perm /cp. (This was before the class gui menu). I was delighted when i discovered that my perm cp application had been approved by the 50 members of the forums. As time went on, i grew to love [BB] and it's players. DAILY, we would participate in long, well planned RP events. I recall maps such as OMG_City and it's <word> gun shop. This was quite a well sort-after roll as the gun shop owner seemed to have more power over the actions of the citizens than the admins themselves. All shops were used including the cinema, the bank, the hospital, the bomb lab and the police station. Unfortunately, a new breed of player arrived 'the faggot'. The fagots role would simply be to ruin any fun that the players would have and he did so successfully..

UNTIL, the overwatch was introduced (and eventually the policechief). /ow started off as an admin exclusive role that was well respected throughout the players. After some time, the overwatch position became open to players and thus i applied to up my /cp position to /ow. Again, I was happily accepted and over the moon at my new found power, though I never pushed it to the limit of abuse.

Maps such as Hometown_1999 were fun to begin with, but the constant threat of nuking became too much and it was removed from the playlist, with Hometown_2000 taking a much more prominent role. The admin room was a secret passed through generations of admins and was held exclusively for them.it was also around this time that i applied for admin. I was granted a trial period for me to express my good judgemental skills, this eventually led to me taking a full-admin position.

As a full admin, I encountered a whole host of players making many friends. As time went on, the [BB] server blossomed, increasing it's slots to higher than ever. The 'advanced user' position was introduced to help contribute to the rising costs and worked successfully in association with the admins.

I believe my year or so spent admin-ing the [BB] roleplay server (and stranded/gmod robot servers) is more than enough experience to validate my return as a full time admin. I am aware than some players disagree and I am happy to accept the practical criticism, HOWEVER, I believe that it is the opinion of the older serving players to rate me as they have seen me as admin.

It is unfortunate that I have had to spend so much time away from the [BB] server(s), but I had commitments with exams etc. that had to take priority. I have quickly familiarised myself with the new system and thus will be ready to retake my position ASAP. (Hopefully)

Thankyou for taking the time to read over this 'essay' and I hope I have managed to convince anyone that was doubtful of my ability that I am more than up to the mark.

Ps. Dw eddie :D

10. Light Yagami

Light Yagami New Member

Well if you call a person a faggot ingame then it's rping aint it?

You also can't say he OOC'd it cause he was arrested.

11. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Oh my god..... i didnt think you would actually write it :O , still not 5000 word though ... jk, in some ways i think you deserve , in other ways i dont , like for example earlier on when i was trying to talk to Vent and you kept going get out and all that , and you were a bit of a loose cannon , but if you improved this i think youll be a great candidate

12. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I already gave you my ref like 5 posts ago anyway Lol!

13. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

14. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

So we've established I'm a nice guy really :D

...Can I have my admin back?

15. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

If you can stop calling each other faggot, get a tad more serious and stop swearing randomly etc and stop killing vent, sure :p

16. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

V3nt deserves it, besides, he's gone away for 3 weeks :D

/seriousface

17. Vent

Vent New Member

I heard atrocious language from him on the Ventrilo server and quite frankly, I was shocked. Posting from Macbook Pro in London.

EDIT: Don't say anything you'll regret when we're back at school brah. ;) Joke.
    EDIT 1: I will consider giving you a reference if you write a daily blog for the next 2/3 weeks about how you helped people on BB, who wants to see this done?

18. angry biker

angry biker Detective

he used to enforce the rules so

1 useless ref.................

O0 hoods got your back O0 (joke)

19. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

Lex, you sir, are an asshole.

EDIT: +Thanks you two, I guess.

20. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

As i posted in Akito's application , however much you were a good admin last time you went off , and how do we know your not going to do that again? and just because you have been an admin before i dont think you shouldnt have to start at sub-admin , you were demoted about a month ago for inactivity ... so personally i think you should be applying for sub

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.