ACID mic spam

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Chase, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

A C I D
    STEAM_0:0:160673457

This kid is trying to act cool and everything mic spamming hard. In the chat, they were not talking to him they were talking about him. The sound messed up on the video but you can see he doesnt stop holding his mic button and talking . I asked how long he has been spamming for and someone said like 5 minutes.

Demo:

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Due to the lack of history and no sound, I can't do anything with this one as it proves nothing other than he was actively talking.

3. CrystalCastles

CrystalCastles Active Member

Since you uploaded the video to YouTube I assume you took it using some third party software. You can take demos in game with no third party software, plus the file size will be much smaller. Just type record (their name here) in console and it will begin recording a demo in their name which can be found in the garrysmod > garrysmod directory on your hard drive with a .dem file extension. One you're done recording just type stop in console then just upload the file to a cloud such as Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link in the report. Hope this helps for any future problems with spammers.

Edit: Also, when you record someone using this method, I recommend typing status in the console once you've begun recording because then Teddi can just get their steam ID and such from the demo making the process that much easier.

4. Rhythums

Rhythums [BB] Admin Admin

typical customer support to be a few days late

NeverReady likes this.
  5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.