A return?

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Miravyre, Aug 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miravyre

Miravyre [BB] Admin Admin

Name: ↝ɢɢ↜ Mira
    ID:76561198118968941
    Servers: BB Sub/Full? for Surf
    Why i should be accepted:
    So, i have put thought into things recently and wish to sort of go back on a mistake i made months ago. Earlier during the end of last year i resigned fully due to pushing myself too hard and hurting my desire to get on. Through this i felt as though this made it so i should resign as i didn't want to have a role that i would generally speaking not enforce as much as i feel like i should. This would a great error on my part as i had a word with teddi upon leaving and i wish i had potentially given more though to my leave, but i didn't and here i am. I feel i did alright back during my time of staff, and wish to make something of a return to potentially help as i had in the past, while also learning from my prior mistakes.
    I have low expectations for this, but still thought it was potentially worth a shot.

tuna sub backwards, Soders and Kaiden like this.
  2. JamesTheGayAngel

JamesTheGayAngel [BB] Admin Admin

+1 I approve the return of the taxman

tuna sub backwards and Miravyre like this.
  3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Please note any future resignations will result in a candlelit experience with Borris Bot, instead of the typical cannon firing as you have already use your one time only ticket on that ride!

tuna sub backwards and Miravyre like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.