(4/3)Captain Failcon's Subadmin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Captain Failcon, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Failcon

Captain Failcon New Member

Re: Captain Failcon's Subadmin Application

B)

2. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Why do I believe in Captain Failcon? When I hit rock bottom in my cocaine addiction, he was there. When my girlfriend dumped me and I drowned out my misery with Trent Reznor's beeps, boops, and zaps, he was there. When I accidentally hit a kid on my way to Subway, he was there. Whenever I needed a hand to get me back up on my feet, I saw CAPTAIN FAILCON standing in front of the setting sun, a silhouette representing all that is good in this world.

I put my trust into CAPTAIN FAILCON to rid the server of evildoers, such as 13 year olds with clan tags shooting up the hotel for no reason, cops who think they don't forget names after death, and gundealers who pick the class not to sell guns, but to give the impression that they are of terrorist descent.

Failcon did indeed come into this world of [BB] nearly a year ago after I invited him. He did not last long, however, for he was thrown onto the train tracks and then run over. But oh no, that wasn't the last of him, he was next seen in front of the Nexus, shining a light on this sometimes troubled server.

One night I was sitting in my apartment, a mirror in front of me. I was snorting cocaine and laughing at Renamon jokes with my good friends on the internet. But then a wave of depression hit me. I didn't know what the fuck to do. I saw my dad's pistol, last used in WW2, sitting on the windowsill. The bullets were right next to it. I loaded the gun and put it in my mouth, but then-

"TOX! TOX!"

Banging on my door. I lowered the gun and tossed it under my bed. I walked over to the door and opened it, and in comes CAPTAIN FAILCON. Just as I was about to decorate my bedroom with my brains, he arrives and stops me. This was five years ago. Now I'm a CEO of a large company (can't say which one exactly) and fuck supermodels every night. I also drive Ferraris on the wrong side of the road. Who do I owe it all to? CAPTAIN FAILCON.

Failcon has proven to me that he can be trusted with admin powers and should be given a chance. He is active in the server and is quick to spot rascals abusing their class powers.

Elect Captain Failcon today, FEEL BETTER tomorrow.

Reference accepted - Teddi

3. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

more like gaycon xdddd

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

needs more xd.

5. Tools

Tools New Member

He talks about Tox more than he dose anything in the application...

6. Captain Failcon

Captain Failcon New Member

Because he plays a major part in my life story.

Well my [BB] life story.

7. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

+1 Refar.

Captain is a great addition to BB. He is funny. He makes good mic spams of Tox's demented laugh. He is fun to RP with on BB and is trustworthy with everything. He knows his differences between serious and fun time. He is pretty damn old too. He has been here a while and ffs he is going to get his own perk.... racist shades. Oh yeah hes a racist reporter and he caught me... saying the n word. So that started the bob is racist trend which finally ended but is still around. I love him for starting that. Now im BOOB. SO yeah this guy deserves sub admin already everyone loves him and he would make a great addition. I know that he would do his job right because when there is a problem he tells us admins.

-major boobage bob chesticle smackaloaf.

-Reference accepted - Teddi

8. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Bullshit your full of sugar and chemicals.

9. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Re: [REQUIRES TEDDI]Captain Failcon's Subadmin Application

Well what can i say about failcon .

Failcon is a good guy . He's a great rp'er and he's very helpful when it comes to building and stuff . He's quick at realising problems , so he'd probably be as good at sorting it out as much as he is asking someone to sort it out :D
    He' a very friendly guy when playing games like CS:S and gmod ...

this guy deserves a chance . You may say that he is going to be very racist and abuse his powers but in all seriousness i dont think so. he is here to admin like every other admin . so make that 4 references failcon

goodluck

10. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Re: [REQUIRES TEDDI]Captain Failcon's Subadmin Application

Tox is racist and is admin.

11. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: [REQUIRES TEDDI](4/3)Captain Failcon's Subadmin Application

Why don't you just give him full?

12. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Re: [REQUIRES TEDDI](4/3)Captain Failcon's Subadmin Application

He's coming to steal more cars - near you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.