12max345's Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by 12max345, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12max345

12max345 Member

Name: 12max345
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85160301
    Server: Surf
    Role: Sub-Admin

My Reason:

I think that I would be accepted for this role due to my activity and status on this server. I have know many staff on the server and don't show any negativity towards them and hopefully none to me. I have been a very active member of this community since I joined, and have stayed active to be on the server for at least an hour. I have been recommended for this role by other staff and I think that most staff know me and have a general idea of me.I would like for the fact of having a chance for this position. I have had experience in this role on other servers and still do, which I have for the past year and half. I believe that I could make some kind of change to the server and be a helping hand if needed because not all staff have the time to just get on at any point in the day. Either way, this is to my reason, as to why I believe I would be accepted for this role. Any feed back to this request is appreciated to know if I had made a mistake or if a requirement is not met. I hope for a chance at receiving this role.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  2. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

Beautiful. Let's just hope the age thing does not screw you over.

3. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

I like Max, but I do not believe that he is ready for a staff position yet. I'd say he need more time and experience dealing with obnoxious people on the server. If anything, the age rule will probably prevent him from being accepted.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  4. Brinker

Brinker Member

Max gets on almost everyday on BB and is always in a good mood, hes never mad at anyone and quiet friendly. We talk everday and hes one of the people that im happy to see online. I think he would fit the role.

5. DanielTheTurtleMan

DanielTheTurtleMan New Member

lel max i love you man you are a good person and always stay positive i say screw the age thing your grat man i do believe you would be a great admin

6. cyka blyat

cyka blyat New Member

Max is cool, but I think he should wait a little longer to become staff as well. He is on a lot and pretty patient when it comes to peoples bull shit.

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Firstly, thanks for applying! Unfortunately I'm going to deny your application for now; mostly as I don't think you quite have the experience (in both life and overall) to be making solid judgement at times. I think your heart is in the right place, but there's still a tad more maturing to do, like a fine wine.

I don't like to hijack applications to make semi-related statements (and to clarify, this is NOT aimed at Max but as a whole), however I feel this is needed to stop what I consider is the idiocy going on here lately. Recently a few people have been upset over younger people getting "denied" for what they interpret to be us to be essentially invoking ageism. What most of these people don't seem to understand is that we spend a fair amount of time watching these people closely, checking what they've been punished for previously, logs and so on. What we often find is that many members are fairly immature and don't have the integrity or the "right head on their shoulders" to be making solid judgement calls. This is especially evident when applicants proceed to throw a tantrum after being denied.

So instead of blaming myself, Kaiden, the admin team, x, y or z, I'd recommend you take a hard long look at yourself and either ask for more info as to why you've been denied, or realise that for some reason or another we've managed to find a reason to deny you. I believe in having the best and if people aren't showing that 95% of the time on the servers, then I don't want that person on my team; plain and simple.

Again, apologies to Max for using his application to broadcast this and to reiterate, this is not aimed at Max but applicants in general.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.