{0/3}Scoutking Sub admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by scoutking, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoutking

scoutking New Member

[DENIED]{0/3}Scoutking Sub admin Application

Name: john

Game Name: [SR]scoutking

About Yourself: I am 19 years old and I live in deep south Texas. I have too much time on my hands and I am a big half life 2 fan,counter strike source,grand theft auto IV and Garry's mod. I have Roleplayed since gmod8.4 with the good old days with of no roleplay scripts just having good admin/players roleplaying correctly but long before nlr was ever even created. I am very computer smarts I have built one my self for 700$ and it runs like a beast. When i get into fights I try to make a truce/calm the person i'm fighting with or calm myself down. I call people out alot when I see abuse/or poor roleplay. I will admit I am not the best roleplayer. I have had a servers before and a small clan that went with the server it was a 16 slot home computer I hosted it on. But i could not maintain it so it died out after two months and so did the clan. I have also been a admin on a server. It was a zombie server for counter strike source (41 slots), it was one of the top servers too for the game mod. I played on it for about a year and became a very respected member and made friends with everyone. all a sudden one day one of the owners asked me to come into the server. When i joined the server he revealed to me that he had given me admin. So I admined the server for about 4 weeks. Then I got promoted to full admin. This server fallowed the basic admin ranks and rules on the server as bb roleplay. Another 4 weeks pass of being admin on the server and the guy that owns it had to shut it down due too the costs and his personal life. Then I found BB a little while later I found bb and fell in love with the nice scripting,good roleplayer,community and the good admins. I soon found my self over 24 hours in a week and currently got around 115 hours.

Past Experience if any: I have owned/and admined a server over a long period of time.

Main Server you play on: bb roleplay.

Admin References: Not asked much i only know two head admin well anough to ask.
    NONE
    NONE
    NONE

Use Ulx: yes I have used ulx and its pretty simple.

Scoutking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.