(1/3) Zeke's Second Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Zeke1901, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

[DENIED](1/3) Zeke's Second Sub-Admin Application

Name: Matthew Zapor

Game Name: Zeke (Pronounced zeek)

About Yourself: I am a 17 year old musician and video gamer. I am a senior in high school. I live in Florida and I was born in Connecticut. I have over 120 hours of play time on the server. I've been playing video games for about 15 or 16 years of my life now. In my spare time I play guitar (electric), video games, hang out with friends, hang out with my gf ;D, or just watch TV. I also teach guitar to people for $12 a half an hour. I also speak German and some Spanish. You can also call me a post-whore for this forum :D.

Past Experience if any: I've run my own servers for around 10 years now. I've played many games, have even become a legend in some of them (or at least a well noted person in the community). I've gained admin on many servers (too many to remember, probably around 20 or 30 in most games, smaller communities around 5 or 10), not just limited admin either (full). I taught myself how to use Hammer Editor, Adobe Photoshop and 3d Studio Max (I currently have 3ds Max 9). I know how to do basically everything, import sounds, music, textures, create maps, models, animations, etc. The only thing I do not do is scripting.

Main Server you play on: [BB]Roleplay, Zeke's Roleplay Server (Passworded) and Zeke's Zombie Master Server (sometimes passworded, if you want admin on it PM me your steamid :D).

Admin References:
    (Note: Well, I had Chuck's reference before he was banned. At the moment a couple of admin's said they would look over my app. or think about it before hand, so none "officially" at this time.)

1. [BB]Gene Hunt

Use Ulx: I know every command by heart. What more is there to say? In my ZM server I use Metamod and Source Mod for administering, the commands are basically the same and many people can back up that I don't abuse even on my own server (unless it's 3 zm's vs Gene >:D ). On my private Gmod server I use ULX.

2. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED] Zeke's Second Sub-Admin Application

Hmmm

Your app is ok/good

Maybe a lil more about your self i dont think i seen you DM that much or abuse nlr etc.

Then again i dont see you that much time zones maybe? I think you would do ok good luck to you man!

so i guess yes

3. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

YES. Zeke has never abused and is a great rper.

4. Corran

Corran Active Member

Hah, and you think you're a post-whore! D:

Lol, Zeke's cool. He's a good roleplayer and a generally levelheaded guy overall. Ramp thinks "Yes."

5. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

Ya, must be timezones, when I see you on though you are always a great RPer.

Hey now, you have a 13-day headstart in posting.

6. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Well, Zeke, I thought you might apply :p

I think that you are a good player, Although you can get stressed at times, Your a good active member of [BB] Roleplay on the server and the forums, which is important, I think you should be given a shot at sub-admin.

I will give you my referance If you promise to spend a little more time on [BB]RolePlay than your zombie server.

Now back to packing..

-Gene Hunt.

7. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

Zeke ftw :D

8. David White

David White New Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED](1/3) Zeke's Second Sub-Admin Application

Hmm.. This migth be me but if you are 17 year old and you said that youve been playing for 15 to 16 year than that would mean you started playing at 17-15 =2 year old
    Now i doubt that at 2 you could play video game :-\ . It just a something i saw that all nothing it aint to call you a liar .I think you would be a good sub admin.

And a random question were in florida can i buy firecracker im going in the maine this summer?

9. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

My 2 year old cousin can play games... not anything off the bigger consoles like Xbox360 or PS3. But if he is 17, he had access to the SNES or Super Nintendo, even the Atari if lucky (Atari rocks...) So its possible :)

On to the topic. Your a good RPer, As far as I've seen you don't Abuse any power you had at the time, and are somewhat helpful with whatever your able to do.

10. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

Yea, well it's true, I started playing Duke Nukem and DOOM since as long as I can remember. Btw, try around St. Augustine, Daytona Beach or Cocoa Beach. Some gas stations in St. Augustine area sell artillery shells, m180s, etc.

11. David White

David White New Member

Im gonna buy 150 canadian dollars of firecracker .It gonna be great.
    I just hope they dont check my car when i past the border.
    In canada a pack of 16 maddog firecraker cost 2 buck in canada :'(
    I dont blow up stuff enough these day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.