Grimm Methods generally being unreasonable with me

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by zeroblitzt, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeroblitzt

zeroblitzt New Member

First off, let me say i'm not calling for a banning, but this is the only place I could think to put this. A reprimand of some sort works.

Generally I guess this started tonight, I'm going to say around 8PM EST, when I walked past him in game. I didnt say anything, but right off the bat he accused me of stealing his money. He used his physgun to move me around. I warned him to put me down (I was CP, I said it in character chat). He refused to, so I took out my stunstick and knocked him out. He slays me about 30 times in a row repeatedly. He says I was "getting in his way" even though I walked past him without saying anything. Note that I also did not take this money he was talking about.

Next incident occured just now at about 9:30 pM EST. Inside a building, people were building a "Combine Complaint Center". There was a ragdoll on the ground, so I took out my physgun and froze it to the ceiling. I didn't know it, but it was actually someone who had been knocked out. So Grimm starts threatening me, picks me up with his physgun and puts me on top of pretty much the tallest building in City 18. He holds me there so I cant move and I have to jump off to get down. He was generally being a jerk about it, even though I told him I was NOT the one who knocked the player out, and if I had known they were unreasonably knocked out, I would not have played with them with my physgun. I thought it was just a ragdoll some admin had spawned.

Screenshots attached. Again, I'm not calling for a banning, but can someone tell him to tone it down? I'm 95% sure I did nothing out of line here. If a admin/mod wants to move this to a different forum, be my guest.

**The screenshot that was supposed to go here is apparently corrupt in my steam folder, so the cropped image below is all I have :(
    [​IMG]

2. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

No I didn't accuse you of stealing my money I accidentally dropped it and couldn't find it so I was looking for it and you came around the place where a dropped it and I didn't want some random person picking up all that money so I moved you away and you kept coming back and you apparently told me to stop physgunning you so you arrested me, I didn't mean to slay you like 10 times in a row ( no where near 30 ) after that I ment to put in slap I'm sorry about that but you have no excuse for the other things

You knew that ragdoll was someone or where you just calling it ugly for no reason also I was going to put you back on the ground but you decided to shoot me im tired of you disrespecting me calling a fag and complaining admin abuse. It gets on my nerves if you can't take me screwing around with you every once in a while ill just ask you instead of doing what I usually do (give people their own medicine)

also I see you left the part out where you said you dont listen to "12 year old fat internet nerds" if you want you can get on Ventrilo and see if I match your description of me.

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I was there, he slayed him like 5 times max, no more, just to clear that up.

As far as I can tell from that log (I was elsewhere when this occurred), you were making people into rag dolls, Phys-gunning people and screwing (Not literally) with the bodies, while Grim just applied the appropriate action.

Well that log really doesn't show a lot though..Just you having a conversation mostly about spelling lol.

4. Harper

Harper New Member

Just to be honest Grim was being a real retarded jerk. He was on ventrilo playing music really loud, erick and I muted him about 5 times and he just rejoined with a new name. He threatened to ban me for some stupid reason I can't remember and he constantly interfered in our roleplay. He was also yelling random shit on the mic like "Magic ride" in a retarded voice.

5. Kaiden

Grim isn't bad if you don't piss him off. <_<

6. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

I played like 1 minutes of music and I never threatened to ban you... you made copies of druglabs, and I said thats a bannable offence and deleted them instead of banning you and just gave u warning bcus u and me "used" to be cool apparently we arent anymore, you even said by to me when I left D= also I was screwing around with erik when I said magic ride, because we where going on a magic ride >=( ......

7. Kaiden

Yeah I remember you shouting MAGIC RIDE!! Lol.

He was playing Micheal Jackson at first I think lol.

Yeah there were like 50 drug labs, I placed them in a PHX Tube, and it was nearlly full lol. Made it a fading door with Keypad. ;)

8. Harper

Harper New Member

yeah, I respect you. But when I asked you to stop playing music you didn't. I thought we where cool too, but you wouldn't shut up and interrupting our role play. Thank you for not banning me, when I did a bannable offense. I do respect you but you got annoying -_-.

9. zeroblitzt

zeroblitzt New Member

As far as I can tell from that log (I was elsewhere when this occurred), you were making people into rag dolls, Phys-gunning people and screwing (Not literally) with the bodies, while Grim just applied the appropriate action.

Except none of that happened. Someone made another user into a ragdoll. I walked in, found it, and used my physgun to freeze it to the ceiling. Grimm came out of nowhere like a loaded gun and just blew up on me. How is him going all Rambo and physgunning me to the top of a tall building "The appropriate action"?

10. Kaiden

I meant him slaying you, you sound like you're talking about 3 different events lol.

11. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

yet you had enough time to play with it for about a minute and call the person ugly.

12. Douchey

Douchey New Member

And I was the ragdoll :(

/cry
    /cry
    /cry
    /cry

13. zeroblitzt

zeroblitzt New Member

yet you had enough time to play with it for about a minute and call the person ugly.

Wrong again, I ran into the "Civil Protection Complaint Center", someone said something so I said something mocking them (relating to the word ugly, I forget exactly what I said), and then I saw the ragdoll. You are tying together two separate events.

14. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

isnt that with like every admin ?

15. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Laserman, your an annoying smartmouth. Either respect the admins, your you'll soon find your time here somewhat limited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.