Kaiden

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by VRN|Laserman, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

Dont rlly want a ban but a warning.

Kaiden multiple slayed me and got me stuck in death. then he fucked around with my ragdoll when i kept warning for report. I couldnt take screenshots and when i tried to record in game i crashed. Then i recorded demo after crash from console. But cant find it.

Lots of people where there. Stealth FAMOUS ans ome other guys.

2. Corran

Corran Active Member

Frankly, if you don't have screenies/logs or anything, it's not a great pitch. D:

3. JamesV

JamesV New Member

How do I access the screenies I do take with the cell phone?
    Also is there a way to take screen shots without the camera, like print screen?

on topic: I've never seen him ill keep an eye out though ;)

4. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

Screen shots are accessed in the folder-

My Computer>C Drive>Program Files>Steam>Steam Apps>*Your Steam Name*>Garry's Mod>Garry's Mod>screenshots>And there are you screen shots organized by date & time taken.

5. zeroblitzt

zeroblitzt New Member

I was playing today and Kaiden was also being just a jerk in general.

Originally, I was CP and knocked another CP out because I thought THEY knocked someone out. OK, my mistake. Admin slayed me. OK, I can live with that. OK, my CP is taken and I am black listed. Thats uncool, but I figure it wont be long until I get it back.

So then later im just a citizen and Kaiden comes out of nowhere as CP and knocks me out, throws me around the city, etc. Him and [BB] Waddy say the reason is "because I spawned props in front of someone elses shop". WTF. First of all, they were NOT blocking the door or anything, second of all, nobody gave me ANY warning whatsoever to not put the props there (it was a cement barricade and a traffic cone).

I really hope I am unblacklisted soon from being a CP, otherwise I am stuck following orders of mob boss all the time instead of leading raids on the mob.

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Apply to be removed from the blacklist. We've stopped giving warnings now. Rules are there. Rules should be read the first time you enter the server. Press F1 for the rules.

7. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

i told i have people who saw it. Just ask them and they'll say ye, now that i have time i will post full story.

Long time there were no gangsters.So i just looked through appartments and using the adver "No Drugslab Is Safe For My Sniper" mostly warned them after so that they can build new ones.At one time we had some gangsters and we broke into nexus.I took my sniper and took chief down and tried mayor but it dindt work (NOTE:: at that time i already played like overe 3 hours so i could have 45 kills) then i said "assasinating over" and then "do not come on streets again when i say "im starting to snipe" or u will pay with ur life. I needed this to roam streets free.We needed to scare them. I killed chief one more time and a random cop. then we went down by using sleep at the lookout thingy so we fell down.i said "im starting to snipe" still saw that chief & mayor were there.So i took them down.(NOTE:: my kill death was still soething *under20*/26 so no dm.)i went back and took my lazy gangster off the roof after lot of talking to him. dunno why but he stayed at a hole in building. i went to look on streets again.I say hmm i think my plan worked anyway. i saw chief behind pole.(this scared me) i looked at name and it was kaiden :-\ .I dindt know that so i dindt hurt him or anything i just roamed around more. Suddenly mayor says " Free Mobboss Spot" and yes, there it was my demote vote. I was close to staying but it was still demote. I was back to gangster and a cop took mobbos.He dindt change agenda or anything. he just jumped around liek a stupid moron.I told gangsters to kill him and to my luck they answered me with a yes. So we Dm'ed him a lil but after i got 2 kills on him kaiden slayed me everytime i killed him. Couldnt help to keep killing though.i ended with around 24/26 so still no dm and i killed mob boss for last time infront of kaiden. I thought i wouldnt have time enough to drop and pickup gun so i used /sleep. he slayed me and i got stuck in death. i told him and then he slay spammed me like 5 times. theni kept warning for a report he just fucked around with my body, puttin a whell on me putting a wheel on ground and putting me on it. The rest i have already said. Ty for reading and if u need proof just ask Stealth & FAMOUS

8. Zeke1901

Zeke1901 New Member

That's quit the paragraph, my eyes hurt just looking at it.

9. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Sigh, lets add some actual facts:

You were demoted as mob boss or you left, think you were demoted. Then someone else replaced you, and you kept constantly killing him. He was telling me on Vent and I was watching the whole time. After abit the 5th time you killed him I slayed you and said if you kill him anymore I'll slay you each time, which I did because you wouldn't stop. Then you attempted to sleep in an attempt to avoid punishment which was a silly thing to do, because you get stuck when I slayed you. I attempted to correct it by slaying you a few times, which I've seen work in the past.

Conclusion: You were constantly DM'ing the new Mob Boss, I applied the appropriate action.

P.S: I never screwed with your body or placed wheels or anything.

And, get screenshots, because at the moment you have none.

That is all.

10. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Double Post:

As usual we managed to resolve this in game, by request of him can you lock this please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.