Brandon's At It Again Refs? 1/3

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Otis Anderson, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corran

Corran Active Member

Re: Brandon's At It Again

o_O Hmmm. That's .. interesting nonetheless.

2. CoolCream

CoolCream Member

I'm not trying to flame him right now but.. you guys are saying he's so great at rp and never gets ooc but today him and the chief (brandon was a cp) came to my shop (i was right outside of it) and they said do you have a permit for selling guns (first of all permit wasn't even needed at the time by mayor). and i said no but im closed anyways, i open up to Q menu to get a wire text thing to put up closed and brandon knocks me out. i saw wtf and so he takes my body and puts it up into ceiling. now i am back to life but im stuck into ceiling (the whole time the chief is telling him to stop). i finally am back to regular after like 2 minutes of being knocked out and what not. I then say get out and they dont and i kill the chief and brandon (cp). brandon comes back and kills me. chief even says he broke nlr and stuff. This just shows brandon still is impatient, swears too much, and now isn't always rping good. I really don't think he should get anything except for a ban

3. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Teddi, if he is beyond 14, then he actually should be banned, he told me he was 10. I am no accepted to be fooled. I think he should have waited longer.

4. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Chuck
    Did you give him an admin reference tho?
    Thats what im confused about because if you didnt well he lied

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Judging by Chucks response, he didnt.

I dont think he should be banned, he outsmarted you in all fairness. Outsmarted many. He should wait longer for applying indeed, but he made some attempt with this, so i ignored that fact. If he gets far then all credits go to him. But he's already down my reference, and possibly yours, but i don't know what your stance is.

6. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Judging by Chucks response, he didnt.

I dont think he should be banned, he outsmarted you in all fairness. Outsmarted many. He should wait longer for applying indeed, but he made some attempt with this, so i ignored that fact. If he gets far then all credits go to him. But he's already down my reference, and possibly yours, but i don't know what your stance is.[/quote:3q8xm7wh]
    I still think he is 10 judging by his maturity level and how smart he acts.

7. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

wow teddi
    i love ur optimistics on everything
    very optimistic very unbiased

thats pretty good i guess he did "outsmart" us but hey ill never know for sure and niether will you teddi if he is 10 or 14
    but all he has shown us is immaturity and he trys to fool us with different allias
    not good
    this just isnt a goood time at all for you to post an application....

really it just seems liek you want some attention and you are getting it lol

but you might have potential some day

8. Otis Anderson

Otis Anderson New Member

Teddi wtF? I am 10! YOU TRYING TO GET ME BANNED?

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I am the banner. Therefore, me saying something is hardly going to get you banned. Type properly. You know your on your last thread.

10. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

Denied wait till your balls drop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.