[APPROVED] Angry's Full Admin App (3/5)

Discussion in 'Approved' started by angry biker, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Game Name: [BB] Angry

About Yourself:
    Well, my real name is Dylan Smyth. Im 16 years old. Ive been with BB for over a year and in that time ive gained alot of experience, in rp and .Im not realy into sports like football or basketball, but more adventure sports like archery, shooting, etc.
    I just finished 4th year, so Im on summer holidays at the moment. My other intrestes would mainly involve electronics and coding java. Im going into 5th year after the summer, which means I have to work again :(, but I know I can still keep active on games.

Why you believe you should have full admin?
    I belive that I should have full admin for a number of resons.....
    I have been with the community as a player for over a year and about 6 months of that time as a sub admin and in that time Ihave gotten to know alot of people, good and bad and from meeting these people i have gained alot of experience with dealing with situations.I also alot of expirience with responsability on servers, BB for one and Plane Builders which I was a super admin on. And I also pretty much live in vent, if that helps.

Main server you play on:BB Roleplay, HGN(stalker rp), BB Stranded, BB deathrun.

Admin References:
    -Welshdrag
    -Dan
    -Zeke

Sub Admin References:
    Crumpy
    Freddy
    Zephyr

Player support
    Adv
    Pot ducky
    Limilim
    Spike
    John brown
    Xandrah
    Giantzfan
    Tubbimora
    John M Stanson
    Sleepy

2. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

FUCK YES.
    That is all.

3. limilim

limilim Active Member

I'm surprised Angry isn't full admin yet after all this time.

4. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

5. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Thnaks guys :3

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I'll talk to Kaiden asap when he appears

7. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

I Welshdrag as Admin of RP09 will give a reference to Angry Biker who is a sub-admin to RP09. Angry deserves this because for BB he has worked well for BB. He has been Admin for Team Fortress 2, and also done lots of work well for BB Community itself. I say he well deserve to be a Admin for RP09 (Shame theres no shuch thing as Full Admin).

(Enough bull crap of BB itself lets talk about him on RP instead)

Angry is a good well supportive guy who has been a sub admin for RP for a long time. He knows most of the tools and admin logs of baning and kicking etc which used to have which was called Ass Mode. But as it has been removed angry has quickly learned well from the amen crap tool which we all use. The positive sides I see with angry for useing his sub admin powers. Is he is'nt angry at them, and theres me raging of the tool. It is good that he learned most of the commands him self from not getting any help from how to use the tool yet.

So he has had good experence already with RP09 BETA still. He is a responsible guy too who will help users on RP09. If someone crys help being stuck he will bring them. (In past Sub-admins had power to touch people some fucking reason). With that mode for them he also did good well with those powers.

As well If he needed a Admin RP09 for help he would be on ventrilo all the time asking one of us to ban someone or any reasons as well to prove to us the person needs to get kicked or banned. He is also clever giving warnings to people also on RP09.

So here is your ref Angry +1

8. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Thanks welsh :D

9. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

I absolutly, 100% support Angry in his Application for full admin!
    He's a good Rp'er fun and a great person to be around. I believe he would do brilliantly as a full admin because he deffinatley understands the rules of the RP server and is just nice to pretty much everyone.

+1 RP-Sub Ref!

10. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Yes. End of. Angry fully deserves Full Admin, and tbh.........If he doesn't get it, i'll shoot you Teddi :) Nah, he really has earn't a place on the RP09 Full Admin Team.

Good luck Angry! Fully deserved.

1+ Magically Crumpster Sub-Admin Ref!

11. Dan

Dan Active Member

Angry is definitivey a cool guy and has a thousand posts. He's been with BB for a while and I think he could well replace a certain open spot as a full admin. I've seen him active on RP and DR, and I've seen some of the cool forts he's made on stranded while working with his tribe.

I don't think there's any issues with trusting him or how fair he would be. Seeing as he has been with the community for over a year. So what reasons are there not to promote him? I've never heard anything bad about the guy and he's on vent all the time.

and on top of all this he is Zeke's nemesis as well as having a creepy seal thing for an avatar.

12. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Even though im a illegal game poacher and Angry is a lion.

I approve

13. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Thanks guys, and its a manatee dan :p

...He is writeing down his shoping list

14. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

Angry is definitely deserving of a spot on the full admin team, in my opinion.
    He will always come on the server when you need him, he's always on vent. Always..it's kindof creepy, really. He's been a sub-admin for a long time now, and in my opinion a very good one too. I've never seen him do anything an admin shouldn't. He is a good roleplayer, and is fun to roleplay with at that. He leads his group, The Kargov Mafia, very well.
    He can forecast the weather for me most of the time, because he's in the far south of Ireland while I'm in the far north.
    Personally, I love his seal/manatee thing avatar. D:

Beyond any doubt, I support Angry for full admin.

15. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Angry = win.

No need to follow up. +1 super cool guy ref :D

16. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Thanks swift, and yes, always...watching........

17. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Angry is a great admin, he promotes the rules and helps other players when they need it. He brings fun rp situations to the server and includes everyone in them. He would make a great Full Admin. +1 sub ref.

18. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

^ What they all said + Your cool.

19. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

20. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Thanks guys :>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.