Advantage's Full Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Advantage, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

[DENIED] Advantage's Full Administrator Application

Game Name- Advantage

About Yourself -
    My name is Chris , I'm 15 and from the UK , and am dedicated to [BB] Servers since the day I joined, lately alot of things have happened against me in [BB] which caused my demotion , but today i am here to prove myself to be who i was before and Show that i am ready to hopefully be promoted and take a position as a Full Administrator on [BB] Classic Once Again. Over the last few months i had been exploring different types of roleplay , with different communities like Taco N Banana , and Pulsar Effect, but these two servers aren't suddenly as popular to me as they used to be. I'm not an addictively serious roleplayer , neither a minge roleplayer. I Joined [BB] On my first day of GMOD and i have been on several servers since , which have been proved to be alot more mingey , or too serious for My Style.

Why you believe you should have full admin -

I believe I should have full admin as i am experienced and i would like to help out [BB] in the role i used to be. I still feel as if i am a Full Administrator, yet do not have the position to take on the responsibility i used to. I feel i could go back into a hands on role doing the 14 hours + a week that i used to. I feel as of late underused in my role as a Sub Admin and I feel that if i get this position back it would boost my morale and encourage me to be on personally and encourage others to get on more.

Main Server you play on -- [BB] Classic

Requires Five Admin References (Must Be Included in your post) -
    Welshdrag - denied
    Bob Smackaloaf - denied
    Zeke - denied
    BlackDog (unconfirmed)(unwritten)
    LawGiver(unconfirmed)
    Any More ? :p

Extra Comments:
    All i want is a chance to take on my old role as a Full Administrator , and everything i did within my role. I love [BB] and want to be able to enforce the rules alot more stricter than what a Sub-Admin can.

Thankyou for reading my Application

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Veteran Ref +1

3. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

For advantage getting promoted again to full admin is really needed for BB Classic.

I would like Advantage to return as Full admin due to he has the responsibility of using the powers to monitor Classic.

I also seen advantage improve himself to be more respectful to other players as he has been sub admin.

I also hope in future he will regain himself to be a respectful full admin to Classic.

I would be also nice to get him to regain more hours of monitoring BB Classic again.

He is good at giving warnings, and teleporting them out of a RP place. If he asks me he does teleport to me so he can talk to someone if they breaking the rules for warnings.

I think he deserves full admin again because of him watching over clients first. He knows the rules well as well knowing the commands of full admins.

He is useful to aid other admins as well if they need help advantage is always there to help.

Refererence Rejected - Teddi

4. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He brings scary tales of the world above, the so called "Real Life", but sure, why not.

5. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Advantage would be great as full admin, his time spent as a sub admin proves this. Whenever he is on the server he promotes the rules and if someone breaks them the informs them by taking them aside and explaining to them, or if someone has a problem with the rules he clarifys and explains any confusions anyone may have.

Yes

+1 community ref btw

6. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Much Appreciated John :)

Thanks alot for this reference Welshdrag , i really do appreciate it

Lol Whitefang , thanks anyway :p

Thankyou Zephyr ;) , much appreciated

7. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Ok, Advantage has already shown that he's a great full admin. The reason he was demoted in the first place was for inactivity. But in the past few weeks Advantage has shown that he can be an active admin. He knows all the commands an admin needs to know, all the rules, he is a great roleplayer and quite honestly one of the best CPs I've ever seen. I think Advantage is defintitely ready to be full admin yet again.

+1 Ref

Reference Denied - Teddi

8. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Thankyou very much zeke :3

9. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

HOW DARE YOU BETRAY US!!!

Outside of that he already proved to be an Active member and I don't remember 1 day where he wasn't here by choice. Hes literally always on Ventrilo, hes broadening BB's range of gaming which is a huge step up in my opinion. It was a Bullshit demotion and this better end up being his Promotion.

+1 Ultimate Jerry Ref

He was already a Full-Admin once and he was very good at it, better than most I can say right now.

10. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

Hes is an excellent role player, he really deserves this, he would be an awesome full admin again.

11. sarah

sarah New Member

heineken +1 ref

12. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

Boilrig +1Ref

13. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Yes advantage should be reinstated his full admin. He clearly shows that he wants it back badly. I was in his poisition too and had to work to get it back and I fully understand how it feels and can relate. He has really been super active and hasn't been messing around or nothing. And clearly he was a great full admin before he was stripped to sub-admin

+1 ref

Reference Denied - Teddi

14. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

I think Advantage really does deserve his full back. Yes, he was demoted for a very fair reason however, he has certainly learnt his lesson. Advantage is a great admin and has really proved himself worthy of having his full back. Someone like Advantage really should have full. He's always active, always trying to doing varies different things for BB, he cares a lot about the community and gives up a lot of his time for the server.

+ Crumpster's Sub-Admin Ref!

15. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Thankyou To everyone !!!!

This really means alot to me <3

16. angry biker

angry biker Detective

As long as you stop pulling guns out of your ass Ill say yes, im to tierd to write anything else.

+1 Sud Admin king ref.

17. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

LOL Thanks Angry :p

18. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

I feel that it may be needed to bring in experienced admins to the realm of classic roleplay. It frightens me that soon BB will have a section of utter lawlessness that is associated with RLRP. I feel that advantage maybe one of candidates who can successfully govern the lawlessness of the classic server. He may have been demoted in the past for reason not worth mentioning but it can be certain that he will complete his assigned tasks to the best of his ability. I do not envy him, I see classic as a cell of chaos within our community. If Chris wishes to help in bringing order to that chaos I wholeheartedly give him my reference so that he may bring about the needed order to keep classic from slipping into a sea of mingery. Namely from becoming a Darkland or PERP server.

+1 Ref

19. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Thanks LawGiver :p

I'm very willing to take that role , to keep order in Classic :D

20. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

8D

No That's not a Small Penis, that's an Enthusiastic Smiley face

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.