Stinky (Me) Banned

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Stinky, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Stinky

Stinky New Member

I was banned for making a wire soundemmiter in the middle of city (Testing For My DJ) i was gonna make. Then Teddi comes by and says wire soundemmiters not allowed and are non rp and deletes them. So i said wtf is your problem, No Answer , So i ask again "Why the hell did you remove my wire soundemmiters" he floats by and deletes the other one i just placed on wall picks me up and flings me up then down so i shoot him with my mp5 i bought while being flung up and down.I ask why every other admin has came to my DJ including Maxy,Spike and many others and not said a thing.He says its not rp. So I said your such a dickweed which means {A person so irredeemably stupid that their idiotic behavior causes pain to everyone that they interact with.}Approx : 30 Seconds later i Get Banned.

So many admins have used sound emmiters and asked me how i got the hl2,hl2 ep2,portal songs to work and i've told them.

But 1 admin thinks it is wrong and bans me for it!

I just got advanced 2 Days ago and not one person had said anything bad/deleted my sound emmiters.

I feel i was wrongfully banned by a kid/adult that got his/her feelings hurt and i'm sorry i just get mad when people kill me for no reason or delete my props.

I'm Sorry
    -Stinky

2. Stinky

Stinky New Member

I want to know if wire sound emmiters are allowed. So in the Future i can correct my mistake, Thanks

3. Biff Johnston

Biff Johnston <MARQUEE><h1 style="color:Green">[BB] Grand Master

I vote for unban :D

4. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

It was RP, but you were banned justifiably for completely disrespecting the best admin we have.

5. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Yeah dont call admins dickweeds lol

depends how long u were banned maybe wanna tell us?

6. Stinky

Stinky New Member

Thanks for unbanning me...now I know sound emitters are not allowed. I'm also sorry for calling Teddi a bad name :)
    Stinky

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

It was a 30 minute Ban, and Chuck banned you, i was going to give a 5 minute one :p

I feel honoured

8. Edgar Bourne

Edgar Bourne New Member

You get what is earned.