Tommas Leon

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Harrier125, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harrier125

Harrier125 New Member

[H20]Tommas Leon (I think he has changed tags now)
    Building useless things and prop climbing.
    Steam ID = STEAM_0:1:16560006

2. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. Harrier125

Harrier125 New Member

I know that I just want to say that Tommas was also breaking some rules... You think I didn't see that?
    Oh and the server was empty at the time me and him were the only ones on and we were both messing about. I seen him take pictures but I thought that it might be because he thought it was fun because we were both messing about and talking to each other. But it's not really fair if I get banned and my accomplice doesn't.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

You were both mayor?

5. Harrier125

Harrier125 New Member

I wasn't Mayor

6. Tools

Tools New Member

This is a revenge ban.... Just lock it....

7. Harrier125

Harrier125 New Member

Revenge or not we were both breaking rules so please don't start your usual bull shit ok Tools? I know you hate me but let's just not talk to each other and get involved with each other okay? You can also see that he did break rules as well so that should not even come into it. And it was Polski Pete who got me banned so I guess it ain't a revenge Tools. Better luck next time.

8. Tools

Tools New Member

Further proving my point, you are upset because you got banned. So your looking for way to take it out on someone else. In the end the leader gets ban and the followers get away. Its how life works. If you really wanted him banned you would of done it before someone made a request for your ban. Proving your looking for revenge.

9. Harrier125

Harrier125 New Member

I was all ready banned by Advantage before this happened proving your "point" invalid. Anyway please stop causing arguments I am here to get someone who broke rules banned not to get into flame wars with a person who follows me about and objecting at every point I make.

10. Tools

Tools New Member

Ya and i banned you a week ago for insulting me on the server. I also told you if you messed up again i would personal ban you for a week. The reason I'm doing this is because the last time Scorpion had a ban request for you, i read the request, proved every point wrong, and got it closed without a ban. I shouldn't of done that. You then took it upon your self to be a douche bag and go on the server and mock him for me having it closed. Then you send me a message saying don't accuse me of shit. Also the thing about it is when i banned you, TL was trying to prove that i was wrong for banning you. He tried to convince me to unban you. That is why there are so many flaws in your request. We could call this entrapment if you want. The sole purpose of you making the prop is so you could make a ban request. Just like scoutking recently did. He made a ban request for a guy, while he was riding the fellows prop with him. Real good work he thought, but then he was breaking the rules in the end because he lure the guy into entrapment. The reason this is a revenge ban is because in the end you got ban and now you feel it is time for someone else to be ban for the same thing.

DC tried it, and now he is fucked over. In the same night he tried to ban me for banning him, when that fell through he went after Zachpl, Sparts and Kaiden. You were here at the time also, because a few weeks before that request i tried to defend you when you made a stair case to the top of the map.

All your doing is making enemies.

11. Harrier125

Harrier125 New Member

Me and Scorp are best buds now and who I make enemies with is my choice so I am glad you were looking out for me but you can stop now and you can also stop talking to me. Anyway I would still like the ban done because it is not very fair if two people pro surf and only one gets banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.