The Sonningtons Strike AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Craig, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Craig

Craig New Member

I couldn't believe it but they were under an alias. All 3 of them changed their names and BAM somehow, the Sonningtons were back. I don't know if they were banned in the first place but I seriously just can't stand this.... I have screen's of Jerry's score and all of their steam IDs:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These guys ruin role play completely for everyone...
    All they do is insult everyone and piss everyone off. They left soon after they revealed themselves, but I still got the screens.
    I guess Parry doesn't deserve a ban because everyone was killing him just because he was a Sonnington, and he wasn't fighting back on purpose just so he could accuse all of us of being DMers. Please, someone just get rid of these guys once and for all. They are worthless.

2. Disast3r

Disast3r New Member

Yeah my brother was playing on the server when this happened. The Sonningtons haven't been banned yet, but if you've seen any of the other threads on this issue you would have seen that Teddi is going to ban Jerry (and I believe Terry as well) for 1 month. He just doesn't have the privilege to add IDs to the ban list, only Ben does, but he's trying to contact Ben so it can get sorted out.

3. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

This time terry wasn't even me, compare the Steam IDs.. i wasn't playing on the server when this happened.

4. Craig

Craig New Member

I believe frosty this time because the guy who changed his name to Terry Sonnington wasn't frosty. Frosty still deserves some sort of discipline though, because he minges around all the time xD xD xD. Also I only posted this to further prove that the Sonningtons are worthless, not to have more ban proof.

5. Frosty115

Frosty115 New Member

I've been keeping the minging down lately :D

6. Craig

Craig New Member

Only because you might get banned.