Albel Nox Sub Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by AlbelTrakcovish, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlbelTrakcovish

AlbelTrakcovish Uber Special Person

[DENIED] Albel Nox Sub Admin Application

Name Derek Bodin
    Game Name Albel Nox
    About Yourself Well i play lots of Gmod i am angry because i got banned from face punch saying its just gmod not gmod 11 and ive played for a ltitle under 24 hrs on the server hope thats not too important, the last server i have played on besides for this is a build server called Killer Pimps Den (i have admin on there) I love Dark RP i used to play at HL2 land but they had decided to go to taco script and now with that they screwed them selves, but hey i like your server better anyways. im only 14 will be 15 in may, i know i may seem young but i do not abuse, just ask (sorry for his name if it offends you) jesus666 he likes to abuse but i get angered at him and ban him :) teach him a lesson ;D
    Past Experience if any Ive used much Ulx and lots of Mani for i owned my own Css server and am currently an admin on another gmod server stated above.
    Main Server you play on [BB] Role Play Server
    Admin References (Important) Hoping to get some, i been talking to ben build but not sure if he says yay or nay heh.
    A SENSIBLE RP NAME! My rp name is Albel Nox first and last and then my tags if thats okay i have no idea if it is but yea.
    Use Ulx yes ive used ulx for about 4-6 months on KP's den.

I play on the server alot and if a slot for sub admin comes open look me up. I like the server but alot of people are minges and dont do there job like cp's dont do job well gun dealers dont deal guns gangsters are DM whores, so i would like to try to keep that under control. oh yea i will be getting advanced today i think, im not super sure but i should be soon.

2. Andrew

Andrew New Member

I have no idea if normal peoples votes matter... but I have to say yes if my vote matters, He is a good rper and I have never seen him DM or break the rules etc.

3. AlbelTrakcovish

HOLY DAM! sorry for language but that means alot commin from andrew he yelled at me for fusion nuking a server and has hated me since so seriously thats like WOW!

4. willbeatu23

willbeatu23 New Member

i Vote no becuase i nerver seen you on the server and ive been playing for a long time :-\

5. AlbelTrakcovish

you honestly havent?! are you joking? ive been on the server over 24hrs + so if youve never seen me on i dont know why, maybe different time zones so please state a more logical reason, if you could.

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Iveseen Albel on quite frequently. So he does play a fair bit.

7. willbeatu23

willbeatu23 New Member

i play a lot too but i just havent seen you or dont rember you. i could have and just forgton theres alot of ppl on the server as everyone knows but if i see you next time ill try to talk to you and ill see how your like and mabie change what i say. :-\

8. willbeatu23

willbeatu23 New Member

o and can a admin come look at my app its been up for like 4 days not a admin has responed. im just saying its getting cainda anoying

9. AlbelTrakcovish

Yea i suppose i just thought there are a lot of DMing minges and maybe you just dont want me to be admin but that reason is more logical^ than saying no cuz youve never seen me before.

10. Teddi

Ive seen it, im just ponderous with my thoughts, ill stop with the totureous feeling and respond soon.

11. AlbelTrakcovish

Re: [UNAPPROVED] Albel Nox Sub Admin Application

Always something weird yet insiteful at the same time right teddi heh.

12. willbeatu23

willbeatu23 New Member

this guy is a good rp i just saw him and hes would make a good sub admin and one day a admin

13. Teddi

My verdict is this. You've not caught my attention enough to warrant me to say yes, however, i have nothing to say no against either, so all i can do is for now, suggest you are archived. Depends what other admins says.

14. AlbelTrakcovish

good and bad but, yea since the time difference your not on very much when im on, i think anyways, well maybe your just super busy school work ect, ect, anyways i dont want to be rude but do other admins even look at these things?! or is it just people and teddi or what anyways ill be waitin for others ideas

15. AlbelTrakcovish

Question. ??? DO ANY OTHER ADMINS LOOK AT THESE? thats messed up :/ they should look. its makin me mad that only teddi has responded. :/

16. AlbelTrakcovish

what do i have to do? make another topic?? why wont the admins look! common. i will have almost no admin references. cuz waddy doesn't like me doc i d k teddi i dont know ben like never checks these the other admins ive never seen b4

17. AlbelTrakcovish

i would also like to state that whenever im online almost no admins are online. execpt for chuck and teddi once in a while im in GMT -6:00 so if you need a sub admin for that time zone im your man otherwise w/e

18. Teddi

Locked and Denied due to lack of references.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.