Trial(Sub Admin) Andrew Ryan

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Vivalagore, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

[DENIED] Trial(Sub Admin) Andrew Ryan

Name: Dominic Vanner
    Ingame: Andrew Ryan, Gregory House
    Experience: Been playing on this server for a while now, but i use diffrent names alot, i also played RP since HL2:Deathmatch and GMOD9

Style: Even though i have a short fuse i am a nice guy, i will help people out if they need money or help with ingame commands, i will tell people the rules if they need to know them or even just show someone around a map so they know were the main played parts are. (Like don't shoot the nexus door ;D) but from my experiance i have learned that people get angry pretty quickly and showing some restraint when dealing with said people would be the best course of action, so kick them to cool down if they continue etc.

Time: I have plenty of time since i've just finished my university course and i have alot of free hours, i play around UK time morning till night (most nights) i am normally on when most admins are busy or offline, which would be pretty good seeing as you need someone for diffrent timezones.

Main server: [BB]

References: I don't know if they would reference me but i've played with George and Grimm before and Teddi

And yes i can use ULX

edit: Even though i've had some problems i do report people who screw around on the server and make sure people arent messing around but sometimes having more than three people against you will get you demoted so you cant do much as a normal player, this might seem like whining but you guys need more admins.

2. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

You dm like a bitch.

3. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

Who are you exactly since you want to slander my name by comming here and lieing, funny since i've never been kicked or banned for dming and nobodys reported me for dming ever, funny enough it seems you have no proof either.

Pretty pathetic man pretty pathetic, did i report one of your buddies for abuseing or something along the lines of that?

4. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

Well being a full server admin for...8 months now, I think my opinion stands for something, also, report the post to the person who created it, nice one..

EDIT: Also, you insolent swine, aren't you the one that raged and disrespected Ben?

5. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

What's your name then? because i don't know you and if i did i would be wondering why you didn't bother your ass to ban me if i was such a dmer, oh wait could it be because you're talking shit.

I have alot of people who hate me because i report them or tell them to knock it off being retards but if you were hovering around pissing around you should have banned the people harrassing me which happends every day, if you notice my ban requests are all valid you will see you are talking shit.

6. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

Well I know for a fact that you use other names and I've definately given you a few bans over the time you've been on the server.

GB2K

7. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

What i've never been banned before, i was banned once by ben by accident and then unbanned, seriously fuck off right now and stop talking shit.

8. Vent

Vent New Member

Oh my god...what have you done?
    Advice: apologise, keep your head down, come back to apply in 6 months.

9. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

Watch you're language.

10. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

Give me your ingame name now.

edit: I have to go soon because i have to get up early tomorrow, hurry up and tell me who you are and the proof? how dare you lie your ass off.. seriously

11. Vent

Vent New Member

Look pal, you see by Mr Cobain's avatar? It says GLOBAL MODERATOR. This could be a hint COULD IT NOT JESUS GOD!

12. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

If your ingame name is Kurdt Cobain then i've never seen you, i've only met Grimm, Ben, George and Dan brown.

13. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

Do i care if hes a global mod? i know hes lieing because i've never met him, he wont even post proof because hes in dreamland.

14. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

How dare I? How dare *I*?

I am not taking any shit from some punk-ass kid who thinks he can come on the forums and go all B.A. Baracus on my ass.

ps. My ingame was once 'Kurdt Cobain' now it's whatever my steam name is set as.

15. Vivalagore

Vivalagore New Member

No i know for a fact i am older than you dumbass, and the fact i've never met you ingame "Kurd Cobain"? WHO? i've never seen you ONCE EVER INGAME EVER.
    What's your damn problem? why are you lieing is it for a friend or something.

16. kirillarmas

kirillarmas New Member

to be honest VIVA you have been banned once for DMing massivly and mic spamming...

17. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

Well okay, if you've never seen the name 'Kurdt Cobain'; then IMO you haven't been playing for very long seeing as it has only changed since the update.

Take your issues somewhere else. gtfo.

18. Vent

Vent New Member

Oh my DAYS...I know for a fact Kurdt was on earlier, the reason you don't know him as an admin is because he is actually checking WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING, not playing around.
    PS: APOLOGISE.

19. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

Unfortunately, It's a no from me.

EDIT:

Nice post removal you whore;

' kirillarmas wrote:to be honest VIVA you have been banned once for DMing massivly and mic spamming...

Get fucked Kirilla, i've met you once and you're a twat and i didn't get banned for dming so suck my dick and post some proof, you did this in my other post so just fuck off.

AND-I-POSTED-REAL-PROOF-NOT-BULLSHIT.

gtfo'

Grow up.

20. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Kurdt is a full admin, that also appears with the name Charlie / Knight, and i trust his judgement fully over situations. To argue with him is not ideal, as it can cause a problem with me. Kurdt also has the ability to view server logs, therefore he can check up on any Dming that has been occuring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.