=(E)=Harrier prop climbing massively.

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Whitefang, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12384507

[attachment=1:18is5e04]rp_central17_v40057.jpg[/attachment:18is5e04][attachment=0:18is5e04]rp_central17_v40059.jpg[/attachment:18is5e04]

His excuse:

(OOC) =(e)=™Harrier: Im jsut messing around no one is really playing
    (OOC) =(e)=™Harrier: Its just a bit of random fun but hey spoil it if you r-
    eally want
    (OOC) =(e)=™Harrier: When people start RPing and the server gets full go ah-
    ead
    (OOC) =(e)=™Harrier: Whitefang being a newb thats all
    (OOC) =(e)=™Harrier: Im just having some fun so he trys to get me banned

2. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

More Pics..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: Some things he said

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Harrier125

Harrier125 New Member

Well to be honest no one was RPing and there was only 5 people on and when more people did start joining I removed it so we could RP. And everyone (Or me) just got there build menu back so I started building random stuff. To be honest I probably shouldnt have done it but I just find it sad that someone who was just running around the Plaza not RPing and having fun (Like everyone else) felt the need to get someone banned. Pretty dam pathetic.

P.S. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky Coming Tonight Rock On!

4. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

If there's no one on the server leave and join a build server if you want to build stuff.

5. Harrier125

Harrier125 New Member

Yea I probably should but I personally didnt see any harm caused by it

6. Tools

Tools New Member

Get uset to it.. People are pretty much scared to do anything on BB right now becuase of poeple Waiting for people to mess up..

We need to make a rule on BB, that you cant do Entrapment. Which Entrapment is a Law in the US. It means you try and urge someone to do something bad so you can convict them and have them sentenced... Which pretty much what alot of people are doing now.. Like DC, he follows admins around with his Xfire camera out waiting for them to mess up so he can prove that the admins at BB are corrupt...

But anyway you will problay be banned man.. Just wait the ban out and i guess i will see you ingame...

Also For everyone that reads this.. Dont build anything unless it is needed.. Remeber there Is someone always watching, some could be friends or enemys. If you dont want to be banned dont do anything other than roleplay...

Edit also i didnt say you forced anyone to do it.. Im stating a Fact that poeple are doing this now.. Its mostly for the poeple that do it ingame when admins are on and make a topic about it so they can gain attention from admins..

7. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I didn't force him to make it.

8. Harrier125

Harrier125 New Member

Also can i just say that after this I climbed into the nexus using the door and he said "I hate poeple who use that door glitch" and prop pushed me back making me lost a small amount of HP so I killed him and he said "Nice NLR" to which I replied "Nice Prop Pushing". Right after this he quit off.

9. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was at first gonna block you from immediatly entering the nexus again, but then thought nah, didn't realize I pushed you, pushed Z to undo the prop, proceeded to block the area off where you could jump on. Then you whipped out your M4 and shot me. I went back just to place the prop, as soon as I opened the door I vertexed.

I don't quit BB when I have 4 druglabs unless I really need to go :p

10. Harrier125

Harrier125 New Member

So you were going to propblock me? Just as bad in my books.

11. za090

za090 New Member

Tools why do you bring me up in every ban request, if there not about me dont talk about me. Also tools your just mad cause I got those videos of you

12. Tools

Tools New Member

He should problay banned for a day or two..

DC i could care less if you have those videos.. While your at make a copy for me so i can remember that day.. becuase from what i saw it was a blast.. you were the only one that wasnt haveing fun.

P.s Dont post here agian(DC)..

13. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Nubs!

Banned for 1.5 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.