Brandon For Sub Admin

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Otis Anderson, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otis Anderson

Otis Anderson New Member

[DENIED] Brandon For Sub Admin

Name Joseph Stone
    Game Name Brandon Roberts
    About Yourself Well i play lots of Gmod i am angry because i got banned from face punch saying its just gmod not gmod 11 and ive played for a ltitle under 24 hrs on the server hope thats not too important, the last server i have played on besides for this is a build server called Killer Pimps Den (i have admin on there) I love Dark RP i used to play at HL2 land but they had decided to go to taco script and now with that they screwed them selves, but hey i like your server better anyways. im only 14 will be 15 in may, i know i may seem young but i do not abuse, just ask (sorry for his name if it offends you) jesus666 he likes to abuse but i get angered at him and ban him :) teach him a lesson ;D
    Past Experience if any Ive used much Ulx and lots of Mani for i owned my own Css server and am currently an admin on another gmod server stated above.
    Main Server you play on [BB] Role Play Server
    Admin References (Important) Hoping to get some, i been talking to ben build but not sure if he says yay or nay heh.
    A SENSIBLE RP NAME! My rp name is Brandon Rpberts first and last and then my tags if thats okay i have no idea if it is but yea.
    Use Ulx yes ive used ulx for about 4-6 months on KP's den.

I play on the server alot and if a slot for sub admin comes open look me up. I like the server but alot of people are minges and dont do there job like cp's dont do job well gun dealers dont deal guns gangsters are DM whores, so i would like to try to keep that under control. oh yea i will be getting advanced today i think, im not super sure but i should be soon.vv

2. Chaz

Chaz New Member

oh, I do like how you copied Word for Word, but changed ingame name, and name from Albel Nox Sub Admin App.

Unless your him, but yeah.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Copypasta is copypasta. I vote no. No originality or imagination shown.

4. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

I'm just wondering why the fuck he did this.. I mean first of all, he isn't that person, and does he think we wont notice, it's also rather sad out of the probably 30 or so letters he typed he misspelled his own fucking name.

Hell, unless he is that guy, which in that case he shouldn't double post, but if hes not I think he needs more than a no.... I think this deserves a gag or temp ban or some shit like that, its prety insulting.

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Wait, its by Otis.. im locking this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.