Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Janamill, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janamill

Janamill New Member

[DENIED] Application.

Hello, My names Janamil but my names Harper and once I get on again I'm changing my in game name to "Harper Janamil" anyway my steam account name is Janamill in case you want to add me to friends. Ive been part of the BB role play group for a couple of months. I use to be good friends with Biff and Fletcher. I have a lot of hours I cant really remember, I know I have 6 million tokens and only 2 million was given to me by Fletcher. So I earned the rest. I use to play on this server when it was like a 20 player server or whatever and there was roughly 5 people on at weeknights. I also had advanced for a couple of months before Ben started making it a month only. I played alot on this server, this was my RP server. The only problem with it now is its overrun with Minges that don't RP.

Down to the point, I Love rp absolutely. I love it, but I hate it when people brake (Not bend, bending happens a lot its unavoidable.) the RP rules. I was amazed that this server was back on and had people in it once I installed garrys mod again (I played Gmod and I was on this server before TF2). I came on and this server is riddled with Minges DMing, spamming and just breaking the rules of RP. At this time I am writing this, someone is spamming and name changing "Horse Dick" and the N word. I don't mean to be picky but this isn't RP anymore. I want some sort of position that I can help deal with this. For the past 3 days I have been on I haven't seen a single admin. Wait, no I did for about an hour but then he left, and he didn't do anything about the DMing problem. I'm fair, and I play alot, I don't know if I just had a few unlucky days with alot of Minges on, but I do love RP and I would like to make this server abit better.

The main point I want to say is I don't care about ME being an admin/subadmin/whatever. I just want to RP in peace, I want to walk around town and go to a shop without being randomly shot. I understand some people do "Hitjobs" and crap like that, but random ass DMing, cops breaking into houses, people spamming, people not rping, ect is just too much. Weather it be me as an admin or more admins on more of the time I don't care, I just want to RP correctly.

2. kirillarmas

kirillarmas New Member

welcome to BB...its only safe wen admins are online...then we start getting all these weird groups who shoot the fuck outta people...and civis some how grt snipers and shoot randomly..,.

3. Janamill

Janamill New Member

Yeah, things have really changed. I wish there were more admins on :(.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Seems that even when admins are, they aren't acting, but it seems my presence may be needed once again on the RP server, if thats whats needed, then it will happen.

5. Otis Anderson

Otis Anderson New Member

He Has My Vote

6. Teddi

You need to read the red box at the top :p

7. Otis Anderson

Otis Anderson New Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED] Application.

I HAS DID

8. Janamill

Janamill New Member

o_O

Anyway, Teddi it was 20 times better when you were on. Seriously it was. I actually had fun for more then a couple of minutes. I didn't have corrupt cops jail me for no reason or crap like that. You should be on more :p

9. Teddi

I am being on more often now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.