3rd sub app....

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CoolCream, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolCream

CoolCream Member

[DENIED]3rd sub app....

Game Name: Nolan CoolCream Dawson

About Yourself:
    Well im 14, and ive been playing and been a part of the BB community for over 5 months now. I quite often play on the BB rp server and check the forums every day. I rp as much as i can and follow the rules always. Since i first joined BB i feel i have matured a lot and also watched the community grow. I've always wanted to be an admin so i can actually help people out more on the server, with all the issues. I also know the rules very well as ive seen them develop over the past 5 months and watching exactly why someone would be kicked or banned, and when to warn someone. I feel I could do this job well and help out the community a lot.

Past Experience if any:
    I have owned/ran a couple cs 1.6 servers (20-30 slots so wasn't easy), was an admin on a CS:S server as well as DOD:S server [yes these are different games but of course managing and keeping control of a server is similar].
    On Gmod i ran my own 26 slot server for a while and was an admin on GRS servers.

Main Server you play on:
    I really only play on BB rp

Admin References:

4?

I'd like people to post their opinions, good or bad as long as it is constructive and can help me improve.
    If an admin thinks that I would qualify please post here.

2. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

ive seen you on , but i havent seen your rpp while ive been on so i dont know....

3. CoolCream

CoolCream Member

hm i dont think im on much when you're on but I always try rp. I like to rp mayor, with Lambda or sometimes ill do something creative (i.e. zoo, faire, etc)

4. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

Nolan has been here for a while, and whenever I am on he is rping something usually nobody does. (I.E): Food Deliverer,Faire,etc. He is a good rper. I would say give it a chance.

Good Luck :) .

5. CoolCream

CoolCream Member

thanks

6. Lost Darkness

Lost Darkness New Member

CoolCream is in all honesty one of the decent players. He's always helpful as far as I've seen and totally deserves a chance.

He has my support.

7. CoolCream

CoolCream Member

thanks a lot man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.