Lost Darkness' Sub Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Lost Darkness, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost Darkness

Lost Darkness New Member

[DENIED]Lost Darkness' Sub Admin Application

Steam ID - LostDarkness

Game Name
    It is usually either Lost Darkness or [EYYY]LostDarkness, the latter of which holds my tag for a local steam group.

About Yourself
    17 year old kid who spends most of his time gaming on either the PC or a console game if something actually worth playing is released. I live in the south of England, known as Sussex. I attend college of which I am learning many different aspects of media and graphic design, such as video editing, graphics, websites, flash animations, etc. The graphics part of which I use in my spare time to create forum signatures and avatars, such as the one I am currently using; the design based around Zelda: Twilight Princess, of which I am a hardcore fan. Other than that, I work at a DIY store which requires heavy labour, but with a damn lotta money for it, the muscles broken down there make coming back on the PC seem much more enjoyable. Plus it supplies my advanced donation monies.

When I am online I tend to either play games, make said graphics, roleplay on forums as well as GMod, download crap, mostly music, for my personal amusement, use messenger to talk to whoever I wish, occasionally find songs for people if they really want them but cannot find the album or rip of it (such as game soundtracks, also a fan), maybe make a sig/avy set for people, but not often.

When i'm Not online I just watch films or go out and play at the arcades with friends, despite most of the games being crap or really low quality, it is enjoyable. Other than that I tend to play multiplayer or co-op on whatever games need completing, and working together is so much freaking better than killing one another, at least there's some strategy involved.

BB roleplay used to be one of the decent servers on GMod, certainly something that most people could actually enjoy and rp on, and I must admnit there are a lot of good roleplayers out there, ones that make the server fun to be on, despite the radom DMers. It's enjoyable when you know that everyone is working together to provide the best guns or supplies to make a great rp, even set up props to create a setting, but now all I see is crap shops which are constantly raided by the mobboss, gangsters or nooblets simply shooting for small minded pleasure, etc. It's completely lost it's former glory.

Reasons for applying
    Pretty much to stop all the crap that is happening lately. When I actually turn up on the server there's little roleplaying happening and a damn lot of prop blocking or people simply jumping around with nothing to do or just want to screw things up. Talking to the admins is good though, I can see that most are pleasant and willing, and definitely make good conversation. What sucks though is the constant OOC reports of NLR breaking or DMing, and really interrupts things. It needs to be halted to be honest.

Admittedly I may swear on occasion if something particularly ticks me off, but I am soon to apologize. I almost always apologize if I cause inconvenience to any member, say I accidently prop kill them and they lose a gun, I am keen to earn the cash quickly to replace it.

Past Experience
    Little to none, I host a TF2 server on occasion when my friends and I need achievements, placing on bots and such. Aside from that I do not have much server experience, and should I be accepted, I will most likely need admin training of a sort.

Main server you play on
    [BB] Roleplay. I used to be a regular member of Epic RP, which allowed one to spawn props without donating, though lacking tools, but then I got a job and decided BB was so much better.

References:

1. <none>
    2. <none>
    3. <none>
    4. <none> [optional]
    5. <none> [optional]

I hope people will at least consider accepting me before making instant decisions. XD

2. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Ok then nvm.

Edit
    Forget what i said about being nice.

3. Lost Darkness

Lost Darkness New Member

Dude, get rid of that large quote box, we don't need a second copy.

4. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

I don't think that I've ever seen you on the server........

5. Lost Darkness

Lost Darkness New Member

I am online a lot.. we need to rp sometime. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.