Noobie's SubAdmin App(Just need references)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Noobie, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED]Noobie's SubAdmin App(Just need references)

-Snip with ubersaw-

2. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Wow, this lice drowned cunt knows fuck all about originality. Buy a thesaurus or something, that way at least you get some variations in your posts, not just the same "omg troll; omg pity me; omg I'm a girl you all hate me baww". You know, flare it up a bit, surprise us because you're so predictable, your only defensive mechanism is to call someone a troll or to put little ridiculous comments on ventrilo as if anyone would care what you think, besides the ever-so predictable geek who sees a chance of a one-legged, anime fixed bucket of estrogen and vaginal fluids who would gladly lend you their e-penis to rest your head on, which you gladly would suck on dreaming of being some demi-god admin who everyone loves so you can feed your amour-propre.

While I must say I admire your diligence to make yourself totally ridiculed in favor of our community, providing me personally with the most fun since Chuck Norris and Fakerz this is becoming so tedious, repetitive and not at all fun. It's cute, I kind of like you for that fact you're so oblivious to your own actions due to your self-deception of grandeur by your obvious choice of word and characterization in your application as if somehow miraculously you've become so famous during 11 days that people will throw Arecaceae leaves at your feet.

Dosn't look like that will happen anytime soon dear, so why don't you crawl back up the semen filled orifice you came out of so we can devote our time to people that actually mean something to this community not just provide it with more drama. But as said as long as you're being funny and provide a lot of material to laugh at, i.e yourself, by all means stick around for a little bit more, but I must admit I'd much rather you cry me a river and rowed your little boat of fail out of our god damned community.

3. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Here is a tip Evander. Go fuck the wall. It loves your ten ton body and it doesn't complain about how much you bitch about anything that has to do with me.

4. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Nah, you fucked the wall, the wall of perma ban.

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

At least keep comments original please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.