Noobie's SubAdmin App(Just need references)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Noobie, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobie

Noobie New Member

[DENIED]Noobie's SubAdmin App(Just need references)

Okay let us get started!

Name: My name is Danielle LeGates. My friends have given me the nicknames Taco, Danny, and Saint Dane.

Game Name: I have changed my name to [PILL]Danielle.

About Me: I'm one of few girls playing Garry's Mod and one of the many players on [BB]Roleplay. I'm a very active player (I'm missing a leg. What else can I do with my extra time?). I love all the Admins/SubAdmins (Except one Sub). I am generally non-abusive and friendly but I can get very bitter when I need to. I hate lying VERY much (You all probably know this!).

RP Experience: I have role played in many different themes and games. I have played/ran several MUX text based role playing environments. I have played on many popular MMOs (WoW, CoH, EQ2, and SWG, before Sony ruined it). Also to add to this I have played on many Garry's Mod and Counter-Strike RP games (My favorite is [BB] so far (Keep up the good work everyone!)).

Experience: I have adminned for the Chronic Pill Poppers, Uberz United, and [.I.C.A.] servers using the ULX mod a lot. Not much other experience other than that.

Main Server: Right now I'm only playing [BB]Roleplay and sometimes my own server when I can't connect to [BB].

Admin References: I'm sure some admins love me.

Use ULX: ULX is a favorite administration mod for me.

Extra Notes: I know some of you think I'm trouble or just generally hate me. I'm no trouble: I just don't like the obvious abuse that is happening whenever the admin isn't looking (Police beating people down for no reason and advanced prop surfing to kill someone, especially the mayor). And for those that don't think I RP: Not many people RP with me on the server but when I do I am very fluent. I have run MUXs (Text Based RPing games) so I am a pretty advanced in role playing.

Thing I Want To Do: Since people seem to make a HUGE deal out of this. I want justice. Pure rich juicy justice. For days I have seen a lot of things happen. Rampant cop abuse, Repeatedly knocking the same person out, DMing, And generally things against the rule. (Rule 23 was broken today I saw a few times).

Thank you. Hope I am approved. Sorry for all the editing. I'm forgetful sometimes, and tonight is just not my night >.<

2. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Re: Noobie's SubAdmin Application

+

Yelling at me on Vent for something I can't even do

=

Not good admin material imo. I can see you using admin powers for your own personal gain.

Gee I wonder who you're talking about :V

3. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Jeeze. Get over it Tox. This is the reason I don't like you. You keep bringing it up for YOUR personal gain. :)

Edit: I'm over it now by the way. Teddi explained to me that you can't delete props and I realized I accidentally hit undo to delete my chair. Will you just drop it already? Can't we be friends? :'(

4. Stanley Kowalski

:-\

Exeunt Tox

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Nope, infact I know little about you apart from what I'm reading in this app, I'm still deciding on this app.

6. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Re: Noobie's SubAdmin Application (Just need references)

No good posts toward me. Woohoo!

7. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Re: Noobie's SubAdmin Application (Just need references)

Hello, defender of mankind.

I have to say no, because you make everything your fight which means you will meddle your nose where it might get bitten off, or prance your ass into a minefield and not be able to deal with it.

Being an admin, even a sub takes more responsibility then you've show, in this thread alone. But for the fuck of it, let's go into detail shall we?

Congratulations, want a fucking medal? FYI there is more girls in Garry's mod then in most of the MMO's you counted.

Sure they do, you're a girl on teh internets for crying out loud, what man on earth wouldn't put hands across America for that. And it's not exactly like you're not whoring the fact either, looking at your signature, this post etc. You're probably aware like me that girls get a large amount of leisure in situations like this and it bothers me something intensely that you're using that to get ahead.

So the ass kissing is cute but a bit overboard, obviously we're aware we're doing a good job etc and that you love us etc and that you like BB roleplay etc because everyone says that in their apps.

Also ending with something as silly as "i'm sure you all just hate me" I mean please, for the love of god take a razor blade to your wrists then, this whole crycry I'm so hated bullshit can go in the crying corner, not a fucking admin application.

I also love that you tell Tox he brings something to personal gain when that is exactly all you do in this well, mini-biography of yours.

Just to prove a point I'm a woman, I have never used that fact directly as a tool to my benefit in BB, TnB, D-S & NJO (SWG guilds), KH (ArmA Clan) HOWEVER it does give me unwanted benefits but when it is given to me unearned I decline whatever is offered out of respect for my fellow community members. Sure my avatars can be pictures of me but they are not there for total strangers but for my friends on here that look forward to what my opinions into matters are.

These, my fair lady, is why I say no. And yes it is personal because you bring your personal bullshit into the equation, if you really wanted admin so you could use it for the benefits of the community you'd waste posting space telling us what good you can do for the community, how you deal with potential minges not how you can't fucking cope with situations and instead use every bad thing ever happened to you as a method of leisure.

Grow a pair of balls, then re-apply

8. cpf

cpf <s>Heckler</s>

Re: [UNAPPROVED]Noobie's SubAdmin App(Just need references)

Missing a leg ???

9. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Wow. Evander read this post totally the wrong way. Wow. Just wow. Sorry you have to be like this.

Seems you want to be the only girl on BB :( I frown upon this.

10. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

:O evander passinate to find errors? do u hate her or something

anyway ontopic im not sure if i shud give u my reference as i met u only yesterday

11. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Emily is female too. Evidently you don't know the Sub Admin team too well, or you haven't been around long enough.

12. Noobie

Noobie New Member

I've been here for eleven days so far.

Edit: Wow. Whatever I say turns into a big flame war. Thanks a lot trolls. t(>_>)

13. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Well with PC Camp gone at least Noobie will keep the LULZ at a max.
    And I just love how everyone is so wrong except you, god that must be a nifty thing to carry around.

And frown away, cause you don't see snow in a blizzard apparently.

14. Noobie

Noobie New Member

So. If my translation of your Trollinese is correct you have no life so you live a lie on the internet and you don't get when it is time to shut up?

15. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

No, what you should be getting out of this is the fact that you're a whore, the only difference is you don't fuck for money you fuck for fame.

E: And that when you fuck with the bull you get the horns, bitch.

16. Stanley Kowalski

[​IMG]

17. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Mmmhmm. I'm a whore. Whatever you say. Now just go live your little lie and stay out of my posts. Or better yet: Go back to the Nazi server bitch :)

18. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

[​IMG]

19. Noobie

Noobie New Member

Nice little picture you drew there. Your such a good bitch. Here. Have a trophy.

20. Stanley Kowalski

[​IMG]

oh god

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.