BAN nolan "coolcream" Dawson

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by dasanu, May 22, 2008.

1. dasanu

dasanu New Member

plz ban him i dont know if this is enough info

well wat happend was me and the BABY RAPTOR JESUS were running around and BABY RAPTOR JESUS picklock a door ([BB}tracesofgraces) and tracesofgrace had no keypad so me and baby were talking and sin vida and came in. well after about 1 minute nolan came in and knocked us all out. he physed guned us and put us in a wall.

THIS IS A RONG PICTURE FOR SOME REASON THE SCREANIE DIDNT WORK BUT PLZ POST IF HAPPENED TO YOU

2. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

What's funny is he did the exact same thing to me a while ago. I was in prison, he knocks me out and pushes me through a wall. It glitched my game so I had to reconnect to the server.

3. CoolCream

CoolCream Member

whats funny is that you guys exagerate this so much.

4. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

Nolan was defending my store but didnt need to knock people out and put them into walls.

Might be worthy to note that I banned Nolan later that night for spamming, argueing etc. for 30min.

5. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

As i said in the server. This doesn't deserve a ban. Its nothing serious, Its not like he arrested all 3 of us. I wasn't shoved in the wall though. Only you two were and i had to get you out.
    Nolan just sorta over reacted. I didn't see the chat or what happened ( I guess i just walked in at a bad time).

My opinion is don't ban him just 3 knockouts and 2 in a wall accidentally.

6. Corran

Corran Active Member

Wait, pushing through the wall? -_- I was on the server when some guy claimed that a bit ago. You said it was "an accident."

::)

7. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I don't think they go "Through" the wall, just get stuck in it.

8. dasanu

dasanu New Member

well it wasnt the first time hes abused cp i think you should black list him because of one time i was a gun dealer he arrested me for no reason and he keeped knocking me out and sticking me in a little cracking in the jail room. :-[

9. Craig

Craig New Member

I remember when you guys were arguing about this. Nolan has always been a good cop, at least when I've seen him. I'm pretty sure that he was only defending the store. He most likely won't be banned due to extreme lack of evidence...

10. dasanu

dasanu New Member

kaiden plz i think since ya know putting us in the wall numberous times is enough ive gotten people to back me up if u dont do something you really need to keep an eye on him.

11. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

A few people saying he did that isn't enough, you provided absolutely no proof he ever did any of this.

12. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

He only put us in a wall once. >_>

1 = Single, Once, Not numerous.
    10 = Numerous

Hope the math helps. ^-^
    It was just 3 knockouts get over it. I only seen him do this once or twice when people make him angry. And he probably was defending the shop, Which gives him the right to knock us out... he didn't psygun us he left us on the floor, So he really didn't "Shove" us in a wall. And this is basically something to tell the mayor. Then he might demote him.

13. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

i honestly doubt nolan did anything he is a good rp and mature btw ive never seen u before..