Chaosdude13 unban request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by chaosdude14, Feb 15, 2024.

1. chaosdude14

chaosdude14 New Member

Hello,

I was banned from BB roleplay March 2009. It's been 15 years out so far out of the 28 year ban that I received. I have linked the post from first appeal request. I cussed at the admin in the last post but now I'm a changed man and reformed since then.

https://bbservers.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/hey.4811/#post-60916

I would like to request to speak with the parole board to see if the time can be reduced from 28 years to sometime soon in the near future since I've served over half my sentence. Would like to request my unban so that I may play BB roleplay again.

Thank you.

Player name : Chaosdude13

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
  2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Is this a case of being unbanned for the principal/sake of it or actually planning to play on Surf - we haven't had an RP server in several years.

EDIT: Would also question if actually banned given bans weren't carried over from that era.

3. chaosdude14

chaosdude14 New Member

I'll be ready to play on BB roleplay when it eventually returns. Thank you and hope you consider my appeal.

4. Kaiden

No plans for a Roleplay server in the future to be honest, we kept it going till it stopped getting players and then moved onto other gamemodes.

Either way you're not banned.

5. chaosdude14

chaosdude14 New Member

Ok. I will check back in the future when S&ndbox (Garrysmod 2) is released and BB roleplay perhaps re-emerges on there.

Thank you very much for approving my release. This is terrific news. I am thrilled to be a functioning member of the roleplay society again. I will celebrate tonight with ale and sponge cake.

6. JamesTheGayAngel

JamesTheGayAngel [BB] Admin Admin

hope you brought enough for the class

chaosdude14 likes this.
  7. Kaiden

So we never migrated bans from that era to our latest environment so you haven't been banned for like a decade, however welcome back. Would be very surprised if we invested the time making another RP gamemode, you can find 100s of RP servers on Gmod which are basically all the same if on a nostalgia trip though - although you'll mostly find screeching kids and rampant admin abuse/pay to win.

chaosdude14 likes this.
  8. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

If you wanted to experience RP08 as close as to what it would have been when you were playing, the files are available @ https://github.com/TeddiO/RP08 .

chaosdude14 likes this.