Kyyba Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by kyybaa, Aug 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyybaa

kyybaa New Member

I would like to appeal my permanent ban that I have received for trolling on the surf server. I acknowledge that the words I used while playing were not only hurtful but also inappropriate, and I deeply regret resorting to such behavior.

I understand that maintaining a positive and inclusive environment is of utmost importance for the enjoyment and well-being of all players. My actions not only disrespected the server's guidelines but also disrupted the gameplay experience for others. For this, I am genuinely sorry.

I assure you that I have taken time to reflect on my actions and the impact they had on the community. I fully understand the severity of my mistake and the hurt it may have caused. I am committed to changing my behavior, both in my interactions with fellow players and my approach to disagreements.

I kindly request the opportunity to demonstrate my growth and commitment to being a respectful and responsible member of your community once again. If you find it in your hearts to consider lifting my ban, I promise to adhere to the server's rules and guidelines without exception. I will work towards contributing positively to the server and ensuring that everyone has a pleasant and enjoyable time.

Kyyba
    STEAM_0:0:90316693

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I'd like to express my sincere appreciation for reaching out and extending your apology regarding the incident that led to your ban on our surf server. It takes a lot of courage to admit mistakes, and your willingness to do so reflects positively on your character.

We understand that emotions can sometimes get the best of us, and actions taken in the heat of the moment might not accurately reflect our true intentions. Your apology resonates with our belief in fostering a positive and respectful gaming environment for all players. Our team values each player's contribution to the community, and your willingness to make amends demonstrates a level of maturity that we truly respect.

However, after careful consideration and discussions amongst our moderation team, we regret to inform you that we are unable to lift the permanent ban at this time. We take the enforcement of our server rules seriously, as it is essential for maintaining the integrity and fairness of the gameplay experience for all users. Our aim is to provide an environment where all players can enjoy the game without fear of disruption or unfair advantage.

Please understand that this decision is not a reflection of your character or your sincerity in apologizing. Rather, it is rooted in our commitment to upholding the standards we've set for our community. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn from their mistakes, and we encourage you to apply the lessons from this experience to future gaming endeavors.

While we cannot grant your request for a ban removal, we genuinely hope that you'll continue to find enjoyment in gaming and take this experience as an opportunity for personal growth. We believe in second chances, and we are confident that you'll be able to find other avenues to engage in positive gaming experiences.

The harmonious dance of pixels and polygons in the virtual realm often mirrors the intricate tapestry of life itself. Like the tides of the digital ocean, our decisions ebb and flow, leaving behind imprints on the vast shoreline of experiences. Such is the nature of our existence within the gaming universe, a realm where pixels are both our allies and adversaries.

Have you ever pondered the multifaceted nature of a ban? It's a bit like a butterfly flapping its wings in the Amazon rainforest, setting off a cascade of events that resonate through the very fabric of space and time. Yet, in this dance of consequences, we must also find solace, for even the darkest storm clouds carry the potential for a rainbow's embrace.

As we conclude this correspondence, let us remember that the pixels we wield and the avatars we become are but reflections of the stories we script in the grand play of existence. May your future quests be filled with triumphs that rival the greatest epics of old, and may the lessons learned in the corridors of virtuality illuminate your path in the labyrinth of reality. Farewell, intrepid traveler, as you embark on the next stage of your journey—be it through the ethereal landscapes of games or the tangible tapestries of life.

Once again, thank you for your heartfelt apology and understanding. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors both within and outside of the gaming world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.