Ban Appeal From Heart <3

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Pupa, May 25, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pupa

Pupa New Member

Hello my name is Pupa, my steam id is76561199226073569. I am here today to appeal my punishments. im sincerely sorry for my actions and since these punishments have been put into effect, ive realized how lonely ive become without my lovely BB servers community. Being able to talk is a privilege and i unfortunately regret my actions. I dedicate my only free time into this server and have made so many beautiful friends along the way, if you guys have it in the heart to forgive me for what ive done i promise youll never have to hear about me ever again, and if you do im willing to take all consequences. -Sincerely Pupa <3

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

So my issues are;

1) You said you regularly play music and cause disruption on the server, implying this had been going on for some time.
    2) The crazy way you reacted upon being muted (NSFW).
    3) The belief that donating would allow this behaviour.

While I don't think it needs to be permanent I think something should stand, either VC/text muted for say 6 months, or remove text mute and leave the VC mute for some time given it's pretty hard to be disruptive via text. Will let Teddi decide given he applied them.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Your mute has been reduced to 1 month and your voice mute has been reduced to 3 with other punishments remaining as-is. You have priors so any further punishments will likely be 1+ years if you even come close to the behaviour that you displayed on the servers on that evening.

Miravyre likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.