boolamp Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by boolamp, Nov 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boolamp

boolamp [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Name: boolamp
    SteamID: 76561198156016347
    Servers and role: Surf Easy/Hard, Sub Admin

Why i feel like im good for this role:

For the same reason i applied for MVP, i want to further help the community. While it has only been a few months since i received MVP, i've been consistently and frequently active on both BB surf servers even through a surf burn out phase. I have used my votes wisely, and most of the votes called were accepted, some of them however didnt go through and i followed up with a /admin request. I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate this community and its awesome being able to see new players come in and interact with them, and i would like to give back to the community by being able to keep it a fun and enjoyable place to surf, while also being able to cover the hours where admins may not be on. If accepted i will continue to help out and try be a friendly pillar of the server.

2. Miravyre

Miravyre [BB] Admin Admin

An easy +1 from me.
    I've been present on some occasions to watch over boolamp and have seen that she is more than capable of using her powers properly. Not only that but i firmly believe that she has used proper judgement when it comes to contacting admins be it through /admin or through messages, i can say that boolamp would be a great asset and it would be great to see someone such as her step up to become sub admin.

CiazioEaterOfButt and boolamp like this.
  3. CiazioEaterOfButt

CiazioEaterOfButt New Member

I highly agree with the post that Mira has made. Secondly to tact on to what Mira has said, boo was one of the first to welcome me to the server with open arms. Always checking in on newer players as well as coaching and helping them learn the ways of Surf. She has taught me more than enough when it came to surfing and made me fall in love with the server, the people, and the hobby of SURF!

Miravyre and boolamp like this.
  4. Natanskybudder8

Natanskybudder8 New Member

+1 from me!
    boolamp is always respectful, mature, and helpful to players on and off of BB! I can say with confidence that they would be a good addition to the Sub Admin team. If anyone were to deserve a promotion, I would say it's them.

5. JamesTheGayAngel

JamesTheGayAngel [BB] Admin Admin

easy +1 from me, everyone has said all that is needed. have a great feeling for Booblamp and im sure they will go far ♥

boolamp and Miravyre like this.
  6. tuna sub backwards

tuna sub backwards [BB] Admin Admin

Noticed this mvp has reported infractors, and if they are to remain active during later hours for americans, thats a plus and greatly appreciated! Seems to get on well with the community, so I will give a +1!

boolamp and Miravyre like this.
  7. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Member

+1

8. Elysian

Elysian Member MVP

Definitively a +1. Boolamp is a very friendly, helpful and skillful player, and for sure more than capable of being an ideal sub admin. She is one of the best friends i ever made on bb/surf and there is no way that a person this kind would be a bad choice for staff.
    :cool:

9. Soders

Soders Member MVP

+1 boolamp is active, polite, and she always has positive interactions with the community. I believe she will use the Sub Admin role effectively and responsibly to keep the server civil. :)

10. Lucretia

Lucretia New Member

+1

boolamp likes this.
  11. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Miravyre, boolamp and Soders like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.