Jesus Crust Admin/MVP Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by JesusCrust, May 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Member

- Jesus Crust
    - STEAM_0:0:185163639
    - Surf, TTT, Deathrun
    - My Sleep Scheduele is absolutley messed up. so i could possibly be on at any time.

I've been playing on BB Servers for about 3 years now. I've always loved how the community always cares for people in who play regularly and for newcomers. When i started playing more often i saw how well the community attacks their problems everyday. It shows how the Community has been growing strong for over 13 years.

When i'm on regularly around Midnight to 5AM EST there are a decent amount of problems that occur because there are no admins/MVPs to maintain the peace in the server. If i became MVP i would try to put my best foot forward and bring peace love and positivity towards the servers and bring the people who mic spam, bullying and, people who are just not fit to stay on the server so they can get their punishment.

|Sneaks|, Elk and Junior like this.
  2. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

yeah +rep active player

3. Elk

Elk ecology enthusiast

+1

wait
    *grandpa voice* where am I

Junior likes this.
  4. MidnaGigglz

MidnaGigglz New Member MVP

sure yeah why not

5. MidnaGigglz

MidnaGigglz New Member MVP

nah in all seriousness - he's real active and i think he'd be responsible and smart with mvp powers.

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

After reviewing your application and watching your behaviour over the last few weeks I'm afraid we're going to be declining this application, although I'll be giving you a bit of feedback to go alongside it.

We consider MVP to be a position of that which is a community representative that can present themselves in a friendly and helpful fashion and at the moment you're unfortunately failing to meet that mark. This is often in the situation where you're trying to be funny through crass behaviour or taking a joke way beyond its lifespan and as a result you end up selling yourself short majorly. I do believe you have decent character and have all the intentions of being one but as of this time when I have to keep telling you to keep it clean in Discord (in the non-NSFW channels) it does not make a great impression for me, nor members not familiar with yourself either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.