Robban: Advanced abuse

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by docpepper, May 8, 2008.

1. docpepper

docpepper New Member

So today I was on the server, as chief, and I come into the jail, and lo and behold, I come across this: [attachment=1:2jdnd2kz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0082.jpg[/attachment:2jdnd2kz]

Apparently someone's decided that they'd put in a nice new office in the jail. OK. Oh, it belongs to Robban.

So I asked Robban for the code to said office, and an argument ensued over why I needed the code, how the office belongs to him, that it is his own private office, etc... So I'm wondering, what is so hard about telling the chief of police the code to an office that is in a building under the chief's and the mayor's control?

The argument ended like this:
    [attachment=0:2jdnd2kz]rp_tb_city45_v02n0084.jpg[/attachment:2jdnd2kz]

Then my steam crashed.

This seems to happen daily with Robban. He does something stupid, then either makes up a lame non-reason for doing it, or kills you for suggesting that he needs to not do it.

Also he seems to spend most of the time he's not building a 'fort' or 'base' for himself running around hacking into random buildings out of character, and then complaining that you're breaking NLR when you kill him for it.

2. TitzyMeow

TitzyMeow New Member

You need to get Robban's steam I.D. for a full admin to look at this. Thank you =)

3. Dan

Dan Active Member

So...you want Roban banned for advanced abuse over a RP problem that you could have fixed by demoting him for disobeying orders or something else RP like. While at the same time he has a keypad in sight which is allowed to be used to make doors when used with a door/fading door?

4. docpepper

docpepper New Member

That's actually what I did, I had him demoted, but he just became CP again a few seconds later and went back to building his 'office.'

Yeah I think he should be banned. (not permanently)

5. Joe Freeze

Joe Freeze New Member

Today he framed my friend John Freeze saying somthing he didn't and he was banned to the best of my knowledge no action has been taken against him (Though my friend was unbanned) It hasn't been proven if it was robban yet but he reported John earlier for other rasist remarks so I believe it was him.viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5978