Sin Vida's relatives

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sleepydragn1, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Sleepydragn1

Sleepydragn1 Serious Business Since 08

I searched up your name on the Wiki and...

What.

2. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Our Family

For Tuorg

Me and Sin, bros for life, living in NJ. Our parents abandoned us when we were 7. Elk, moved a few states over, while Teddi had to flee the country for, well, we'll find out. Now the reason why they moved was unclear, back in 2002, all hell was breaking loose. It was the Winter Olympics and a little Shaun White was making his first appearance as this "Carrot Top" snowboarder. Now Teddi being extremely racist toward the ginger race wanted him to bomb and get last place, but Elk, sweet Elk-Sama, wanted good ol' Shauny boy to get the gold. "Stay gold, Shauny boy" said Elk as White went down the slope, and something amazing happened. Out of nowhere Shaun White was the first snowboarder ever to land a 1080. It was a miracle! Nobody could believe it! Alas there was one person that could, Teddi Orange. Teddi glared at the CRT Television in sheer frustration screaming "YOU GINGER YOU HAVE NO SOUL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THINKING YOU CAN DO SPINS ON A FUCKING SNOWBOARD!" Elk being the Kawii-uguu person that she was tried to relieve Teddi's frustration with a silly "Neko Dance". Now normally Teddi would have just melted, but not this time. This time his anger was all too real. Teddi busted open his closet room (4ft x 4ft), grabbed his bulky calculator and yelled "YOU'LL SEE ONE DAY GINGER LOVER, ILL MAKE SOURCE CODE WITH THIS THING, YOU NEVER LOVED ME!" Teddi then proceeded to go into Elk's dojo, ripping down her Boku no Pico posters, going directly for the drawer. He took all the kimonos he could carry on foot, slid open the door, and ran as fast as he could away from mom. She was devastated, she didn't know what to say. She stood there literally for hours waiting and waiting for Teddi to come back, but he didn't he was gone. Teddi now on his new journey to code with a calculator was overwhelmed by the outside world. He hadn't been outside for this long, ever. He rushed to the nearest building, which happened to be the train station. He asked some stranger if he could buy his suitcase, afterall he still had 5 kimonos on his back, he paid $100 for the suitcase, and proceeded to stuff the kimonos, the calculator, which happened to be a TI-85 Silver edition, and his underwear, because he shat himself from a ginger being able to even get on a snowboard. He quickly rushed to the ticket booth and said "I'll take one ticket" the employee responded "To where sir?" Teddi replied "Anywhere, I'll pay whatever it costs, I just need to get far far away from here." "Okay then sir here you go, its a ---", Teddi already was going to board the train before the ticket boy was able to even tell him where he was going. He boarded the train, sat down next to the window, it was very dark out, by this time he was very hungry. The train started to move as the song "Midnight train to Georgia" began to play. He waited a few minutes before the food lady began strolling down the aisle asking people what they wanted to eat. "What can I get for ya honey?" said the Food vendor, "I'll take anything without red dye #40." "Okay then sir, I'll get you a ---" Suddenly Eifel 65's hit single Blue began to play. It seemed like an eternity before the vendor came back, Teddi had nodded off long ago, the vendor placed the food on his table and let him sleep. Teddi woke up hours later, it was early morning, he rubbed his eyes to see a barely defrosted T.V. dinner, an a man sitting across from him. Who else but Kaiden Alenko, Teddi's brother which he hasn't talked to in years, even since Kaiden got his night job working at the morgue. "Hey there sleepy head, what's cooking, good looking?" "Kaiden, is that you? hows the night job? what are you doing here?" "Oh fine fine, well I'm headed to my new job in London, what about you?" "London you say? Wait a second, what train is this?!" "Train? This isn't a train you idiot! This is a direct flight to London!" "WHAT?! I could have sworn last night I was on a train, and I heard this music, it was "Midnight Train to Georgia" by Gladis Knight" "Well, I don't know about that, you might have been drunk, you haven't been sober lately? The last time we talked was when you just left rehab you FREAK!" "Oh my god, no, no way, I was drunk the whole time? I entered an airport and bought a flight to London? I'm out of money Kaiden what the hell am I going to do?" "Well why did you leave in the first place anyway? Woman troubles?" "How the hell am I supposed to know?! I was drunk! Now all I have is a suitcase full of kimonos and a fucking calculator, what was I thinking?!" "Well whatever it was, you better stick to it, because I'm just trying to scrape by, now I have to go to this third world country subject myself to this incest-based monarchy just to survive, I'm sorry Tman, I wish I could." "Oh no Kaiden, no you don't, you have to have something, remember the time I took your calculus test for you? You passed right?" "Teddi you've said it youself your beyond awful at math, the only reason why I let you take that test was because I was out sick with exploding head syndrome!" "Please Kaiden I'm begging you, let me live with you, just for a little while, until I can get a job!" "Well what do you have in mind?" "Well I've got this calculator, I heard you can do something with these guys, like program a game." The plane lands abruptly as Kaiden is quick to rush to his luggage. Teddi is scrambling trying to get behind him "Hey listen, your my only hope, we're blood Kaiden, you don't screw over your own blood." Ironically, in Britain, you screw your blood. "Alright Teddi, I'll give you a shot, one week, make something, get half the rent, and I'll let you stay the rest of the month." They exit the terminal and wait for a taxi to give them a lift to Kaiden's new apartment. "Hey Kaiden, where is your apartment?" "Oh, well since I don't exactly have a lot of money, we're going to live in Newcastle." "Oh great..." The Taxi arrives, he is some Pakistani trying to earn a living. "Oh Praise Allah, two white boys, before I had to pick up two Mexicans" says the cab driver "Mexicans?" replied Teddi "They have them over here too!?" "Oh yes they do sir or madam, they wanted to go to the only Taco Bell in the UK for some reason." "What are the odds of that Kaiden, seems like the UK is the new salad bowl." "Well you know according to this new thing Google, Pakis score #1 on searches for incest, and as you are well aware, incest is perfectly legal here." They arrive at the apartment, set up, and Kaiden says to Teddi "Alright bro you start working, I have to go meet the undertakers at the local pub. Teddi is baffled at the situation he is now stuck with. He is in the middle of nowhere in a foreign country with a calculator, expected to be able to make some money. For his rent. "Alright then, I'll try to find a public library, somewhere where I can look up how to make games with this thing." Teddi proceeds to walk down the road, when he stumbles upon a Japanese food store. He walks in, with his briefcase still on him, he felt like it would have been of good use to him. "Excuse me miss, I have these beautiful kimonos, can you buy them off me, i'm in a desperate need for cash. The lady responds "ばかなると" "Please lady, I'll sell you anything. "Ok then, give me your rare underwear, this brand, it, it's beautiful!" "Umm, you want my Superman Underwear? Ok, how much?" "I give you £9001" "WOW! Ok, thank you miss!" Teddi with his new found glory decides to look for other stores in the neighborhood. He comes across a computer store, he enters and his mouth drools. Dual-core? Wow! I have to have it! "Sir can I help you with anything?" "Yes please, get me the most expensive best computer you have." " Ok sir, I'll ring it up." At the register the total is £9000, Teddi, is thinking he will rule the world with this piece of equipment. He is given a complementary wheelbarrow to get it down the street back to where he lives because he doesn't have a car. He eventually gets home, plugs everything in, and can't help but wonder why the monitor has a white apple on it. The rest, well, you have to imagine. There it is, he's all ready to code, hopefully there would be something beautiful he would make, it would change the world forever. As for me and Sin, we were raised by Enzo "The Turnpike" Lostumbo. Sin just recently had a kid, I think his name is "Halo" or something. I wonder how he's gonna turn out. And Elk, we aren't entirely sure what happened to her. She might have moved to Japan for all we know, her Japanese was beyond superior to any anime thrown at her. As for Kaiden, well, lets just say he made a few more friends at the morgue, and now he is nowhere to be found, possibly afk. Thanks for reading, sorry for the bad formatting, It's a forum.

[youtube]Akas7xZZlcM[/youtube]

I could have added more, but I was sort of rushed because of school tomorrow. I'm sure I can write a book about our community when it comes down to it. Feedback is nice. I am in no way implying I have any writing skills whatsoever, this was heat of the moment writing. This also isn't proofread, might have a few grammatical errors in it. Soz.

2 people like this.
  3. Elk

Elk ecology enthusiast

That was fucking beautiful.

4. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

You can keep proper formatting if you put it in code tags, maybe quote might work too.

The story was good, but it had one major flaw...there was no Zeke.

5. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Well tell that to sin, it's his family!

6. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Moved.

7. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Sin is my son :(

8. Sleepydragn1

What is this... I don't even...?

Where do I fit into this?

9. Sin Vida*

Sin Vida* Slayer of the Beast

Twas all planned.

10. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

ばかなるとか。 そうですか。

Baka Naruto = stupid/idiot Naruto?

11. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

Good job Cole, I wasn't trying to be correct either, it was just a joke. I know it's wrong. sou desu ka? hmm... Well, I told you I took a break from the Jap until xmas so :/

12. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Why do I work in a morgue :(

YES

13. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

Soo desu ka (you know ka represents a question, I assume) is a commonly used phrase (you won't see it much in text books or the sort) basically meaning "Is that so?" or you can do "Soo desu ne" (I don't know if you know what ne means), but it can be used sarcastically which is fun, but predominantly is a rhetorical question about how cool something is.

14. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Interesting story

(Or *Insert witty remark here* but I'm too tired to think of one.)

15. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

I'm not quite sure, It just happened to come across my mind. Your a mysterious person you see, you don't talk about IRL too much.

And thanks for the correction Cole, I know that ka means it's a question.

________________________________________________________________________________

If anybody has any [BB] story ideas, post them, I'll see what I can do. Granted, it will be mostly based on my opinion of you, I might not know a lot about you, but hey, I'm pretty good at remembering things. This is my artistic talent, If you ask me to draw, you might get this

derp.jpg

Bonus points to who can guess who that suave ex-subadmin is.

16. Tuorg

Tuorg Pootie Tang

for tuorg? :D <3 :D <3 :D <3

17. Zeke

I dunno is that psycho or someone.

Anyways, add Zeke as a Navy SEAL. That would be kickass.

18. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kaiden works in a MacDonalds or some shit.

Œ

19. Sleepydragn1

Do it. You know you want to.

Also, epic paint drawings to accompany the tale, please.

20. Zeke

Yes, ms paint always makes stories magical