Xx Matt xX ban request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by digitalkila, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digitalkila

digitalkila New Member

Well he has made rockets and dmed people with them and has made a car and drove it around. he said a admin said it was chill that he make the car.. but i still feel like its against the rules because admins don't set them. ben does. i had a video of him rocket dming but i deleted it on accident... a friend is going to post pics tho.

# 68 "(SGC) Xx Matt xX" STEAM_0:1:19006518 48:08 144 0 active

his car

http://www.xfire.com/video/d134/

2. Eternal Rampage

Eternal Rampage New Member

Yeah i saw him in the middle of town with a "crowd control missile" which as far as i can tell is just a excuse for him to use cp to prop dm i had seen reports about a "cc missile" that was on a bridge ready but i didn't have any idea what it was :-\

3. Eternal Rampage

I just thought I'd say one more thing, when I brought gmod back up after posting matt had shot his rocket at a random citizen I didn't notice who it was. Also in case you didn't notice his "crowd control missile" is composed of an explosive prop with thruster on it

4. WTFFacestab

WTFFacestab New Member

I saw it too.

5. Raging Hormones

Raging Hormones Ban'd

Digital why do you even play if you cant see half the crap in the game?

6. Tools

Tools New Member

Kaiden let him build it ok? He even told you that ingame.. and your still gonna try and get someone banned... It was a slow moveing gun store...

Anyway your on thin ice right now... You DM randomly more than most on the server.. And when we ask for a reason why, you say "He looks Threating". Thats not even a reason. I also have kicked you many time for random DMing.

7. Eternal Rampage

Tools what about the rocket he made? To me it looked like he was just using cp as a reason to make rockets and shoot them at citizens

8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Does anyone actually have any proof he killed someone? He asked if he could "Make a cart to sell stuff from", and I said yes.

9. Eternal Rampage

I didn't get any proof but he shot it at digital who was in vent at the time and said it took him down to like 30 health or something because it didn't explode.

10. digitalkila

digitalkila New Member

and yes he did kill a few people in town square. but no proof. and why did he have a gun store car thing... if he wasn't a gun dealer?? he was a medic and wasn't doing his job.

11. Tools

Tools New Member

As we said An admin seid he could. I also kicked him later for Dming. I dont think he deserve a ban but rather a warning... But since an admin told him he could do it, theres no reason..

He plays on the server abunch and is really friendly.. I have warned him a few times, but there all minor things... Like this one..

12. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Agreed, I'll have a word with him - I feel he didn't describe his vehicle well enough for me to allow, and my GMOD failed to load properly shortly after. But yeah I'll talk to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.