What car do you drive?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Chaco #11, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Chaco #11

Chaco #11 [BB] Admin Admin

there hasnt been a thread created under this forum in a while so lets break the silence hehe

What car do you drive/like to drive?

If you don't have your license, what car would you like to have as your first car?

For me, I drive a White 2012 Jeep Liberty with aftermarket rims that came from the dealership themselves :)

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Driven the below 1 Series Coupe BMW for the past 4 years, really like it although might be going to a 2 Series next year (basically the same car but newer):

upload_2019-12-27_20-39-18.png

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I can't seem to find any pictures of my car on my PC (other than the crash pictures) but currently I drive a Ford Fiesta 2015 Zetec and have been since 2016. Pretty happy with it given that I bought it with 11k on the clock for around £8100 and it was only 10 months old at the time! The only criteria I had at the same was making sure the damned thing had aircon, everything else it has (heated windscreen etc) is just a nice bonus.

Probably not planning a new car in the next few years as to save money and get more use out of my current car (it's only just hit the 25k miles region) given it still gets me around pretty well and is a fairly ideal city driver. If I can though the next car will be electric or certainly something lower emission (mostly to save on the road tax).

Attached Files: