Weird Dreams Again

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by {WBA} Killswitch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {WBA} Killswitch

{WBA} Killswitch New Member

ok, so I've been having these weird dreams. mostly about elk, blue, and welsh. sometimes they include teddi. here's what I had last night :3.

I was at school in cooking class. my classmates were teddi, welsh, blue, and sin vida. we were making soup. elk, my teacher, yelled at me for putting to much pepper in the soup. then she smacked teddi across the face and we all laughed. sin vida tripped and fell in my soup. then the office secretary, blue, came in and was wearing a maid outfit. I ran out of class because my cell phone was ringing and it was reminder for math class. I ran to math class, and elk was my teacher again.

I woke up then. I wish I could of continued the dream, it was so funny. the facial expressions you guys had in the dream.

2. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

shut the fuck up

3. giantzfan53

giantzfan53 Member

How could you dream of someone you havent met? Also, didnt someone else do this already? FAKE AND GAY!!

4. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

How is it, I get banned for a week for insulting someone; yet killswitch remains free? These posts are fucking awful, everytime I read them, I always want to fucking strangle Killswitch (and I'm sure I'm not the only one).

Also killswitch, 10 out of fucking 10. All of my hate; see pic for my exact feelings.

[​IMG]

5. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

Message people over steam about this, don't post threads.

6. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

I also would like to add, if I were blue, welsh, elk or teddi I would feel dirty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.