TTT Refurbishment

Discussion in 'Trouble in Terrorist Town' started by Kaiden, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Realistically I'm still not happy with the +1 perk; but in the meantime it's something I'm willing to let slide until further updates are made.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Tbh knife spam was the only dumb thing before, I think it should be OK, will see how it goes.

3. CrystalCastles

CrystalCastles Active Member

Everyone including myself seem to be very happy with the latest updates but I have been hearing one suggestion from a lot of people: they want more guns. Haven't heard any other complaints today though and I thought I'd pass that suggestion up to you guys. Seriously happy to see the ttt server running ^,^

4. Kaiden

Do you mean more on the floor, or more T weapons? tbh the maps are designed for a server full of players, so really there should be enough guns currently. If T weapons, then agreed and open to (good) suggestions on what they should have.

5. CrystalCastles

Not sure, there seem to be the same amount of floor weapons as every other ttt server I've played on so I'm guessing they meant t guns. But I'm not a veteran of ttt by any means so next time I hear someone talking about that I'll be sure to get some elaboration and pass it up to you guys.

Kaiden likes this.
  6. CrystalCastles

New suggestion: Reduced damage from falling. I'm not saying that there should be no falling damage or anything but you take quite a bit of damage just from falling a short distance, and the awful ladders certainly don't help. In fact I'd go as far as to say that a majority of people are getting killed by falling more than anything. And people complain about it a lot. Just thought I'd ask.

Brinker likes this.
  7. Teddi

Unlikely to do this seeing as it's part of the game; infact there's even an item that's based around it that both traitors and detectives can purchase (long-fall boots).

8. Kaiden

Yeah pushing off ledges etc is part of the game, but the ladders on i.e. Dolls are laggy and falling off a 3ft ledge/ladder does like 30-40 damage which can be annoying.

CrystalCastles likes this.
  9. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Yea, most fun I had on TTT back in the day was pushing people off edges and stuff. Core gameplay mechanic.

10. CrystalCastles

That's what I'm referring to. I do realize it's a part of it I just feel that you take too much damage for such short falls.

11. Teddi

I'll look into seeing if I can reduce or limit it slightly. In TTT your fall damage is based off your fall speed, so I'll tinker with it.

12. Kaiden

Yeah possibly just base on fall distance, if it's X you'll just die, but lagging off the doll ladders and taking 35 damage, when really they're 2 playermodels in height can be frustrating, so agreed on that point!

CrystalCastles likes this.
  13. Brinker

Brinker Member

Idea: Display usernames while spectating. Its kind of a pain not knowing who i'm watching. Just a thought :)

14. CrystalCastles

I believe that's to help prevent ghosting but I could be wrong.

Kaiden likes this.
  15. Teddi

This is exactly why.