Tales of Games

Discussion in 'Gaming and Tech' started by Overlord, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

I thought discuss about this game on the forums as I am a fan of it. I dunno if anyone else used too play theses games on their consoles. I've been playing Tales of Graces F on the PS3 and it has been a epic game play. Thankfully Tales of Xillia came out this year and only started a little on it can't wait too see what new things they've added too the franchise. I know the games already came out years ago in Japan. But it just takes a bit for them too get actors too speak through all the speeches they have to go through the massive game plays and the skits and cut scenes. I know they are starting on Tales of Xilla 2 which I can't wait too see the company making more in the future. I will add the time-lines of all the game releases:

[​IMG]

I know they are bringing out the games like example Tales of Symphonia 2 on the PS3. It came out on the Wii. I am really tempted to get the collection edition:

[​IMG]

2. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

i have never played or even heard of any of these games

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I haven't played any, but I know of the Tales of Symphonia series, they were big enough games for their time. Can't say any are on my playlist if I'm honest though! Generally playing RTS' and not much else these days. <:

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Been a while since I heard of the Symphonia series. It was always on the PS2 iirc so I never had the chance to play the games, but they do look pretty fun.

Is chronicles PS3/4 exclusive?

5. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

I am pretty sure it is only going to be only for the PS3. I am lending a PS3 just too play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. I can't wait for KH 2.5.

But I am pretty sure that there will be no HD Collections of any Tales of Games for the Xbox 360 just sticking to PS3. (This is the only Tales of game I played on the Xbox 360. It then came out with extra content on the PS3):

[​IMG]

But I am interested in this Chronicles just mainly due to Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (ToS2) I only noticed it come out on the Wii. So I am interested too play this on the PS3. But also ToS 1 only came out on the Gamecube in the EU. I am sure it came out on the PS2 in USA. Sadly I had to region unlock my gamecube too play ToS1. But it was worth it a cracking game, I really can't wait too play both Nintendo games on the Sony PS3.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Edit:

Sorry my mistake I am thinking of another Tales of Game. ToS1 never came out on any other platform only was on for the Gamecube. The other Tales of game is called Tales of Abyss this game came out only for the PS2 in the USA sadly never came too the EU. But they brought the game out again on the Nintendo 3DS which I was so happy too play:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]