ScR Lizard Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ScR Lizard, Jun 12, 2017.

?

What is your response to this?

1. -Support

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. +Support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScR Lizard

ScR Lizard New Member

My name is Jeffrey Robertson - If you want call me Jeff.

My SteamID- STEAM_0:1:148730245

I want to become an admin for [BB] Surf [Easier Map]

I think I would be accepted because most people that I talk to on the server think I am cool and responsible.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you need more info- I am twelve, I am entering seventh grade. I am not a mic spammer nor chat spammer.
    I wouldn't bully anyone on the server. I've been on the server for a while I started 2 years ago and then stopped and I've started again. I play on the server each morning/evening, I am mostly on the server everyday unless me and my family have to go anywhere. Also just in case I don't post this, I am not going to be on the server through June 28-July 5 because of vacation.

2. ScR Lizard

ScR Lizard New Member

Also whenever I try to get a profile picture it wont show.

3. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Im not sure if the whole age thing is still a thing while applying but if so i dont think you can become a admin. I havent seen you on much besides yesterday being the first day ive seen you. Did you have another forums account besides this one by any chance? I see that you just made this one and that doesnt help your chances. Also id say maybe start with something lower than admin, like sub-admin or MVP.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Rather than let this one drag out with various replies I'll jump in early.

While we have no set age limit, I can advise 12 is just too young for us to grant Admin. Realistically we'd accept age 14+, with the odd exceptional circumstance for age 13 perhaps. Thanks for your interest though and hope you stick around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.