Potential Surf_Platinum Problem

Discussion in 'Surf' started by Ender, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Ender

Ender Member MVP

In the current state of the map if two people are on the last level and one completes it faster than the other the end zone is taken away stopping the other guy from completing it. yes I'm salty. I was wondering if the end zone could be moved to the top of the pillar.

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Who beat you to it? :v

I don't know, I think the current placement is fine (as it'd invalidate old records) however if enough people think it's valid.

3. Cloud

Cloud New Member

Doesn't the pillar disappear? Would make it hard to hit the end zone, still. If the pillar didn't move, then atop would be the better option.

4. bigdogmat

bigdogmat New Member

Because of how the end of the bonus on platinum works you could get extremely lucky and skip the entire part of the pillar falling down into the water. It'd be smarter to put it on top of the pillar, and remove the trigger that makes it fall. That or put the ending where the real map ending is, which is the stage before.

5. Teddi

Well I can move it back to the previous stage no problem, however it wouldn't be done until the start of the next season to prevent tainting of times.

6. Teddi

Final stage is now stage 6.