[NOT A BUG] Pebbles

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Lightning, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

Im not sure if anyone else has done this. I checked and saw no one. Im sure you guys have heard of it though. When surfing we always hit what we call pebbles or ramp glitches. I was wondering if it could be fixed. Of course if not we all try and ignore it but if you could lots would highly appreciate it thanks for your consideration.

From Lightning

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

While it'd be nice for there to be no pebbles/ramp freezes, as far as I know it's an issue with the engine and not with our server/maps etc (although it's odd some are worse than others). Don't believe there's anything that can be done sadly.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Unfortunately, what Kaiden said. It's an engine issue

4. Lightning

Yeah I was just hoping that it was fixible still knowing it was a glitch not a bug so thanks anyway!

5. Lightning

Final Once again thanks I try and make sure to response and thank the person who replies and helpes me out so thanks and i couldnt reply to my application so thanks for the pointers and im sure to stay active ill try later on but i know for now ill keep being helpful and wait until a better moment thanks and good luck with the rest of these lol (but really good luck i saw a bunch lol)

Kaiden likes this.