Junior's BBuild Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Junior, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

• Junior
    • Well BBuild is one of the smaller servers to bb, and I would like to help it out by getting players and doing such things that a moderator would do. I also come on sometimes with friends and have fun with building and doing other stuff, I will become more active as I have moved away from most of the gamemodes I play, moving back to sandbox and other main gamemodes. I do not have the Experienced builder rank, because I do not know how to achieve it.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

No issue with people trying to get Build more popular, I think it needs Wiremod and a few other things for it to happen.

Moderators can give people promotions so they have less limitations, and control the environment (IIRC) i.e. raising the arena or hiding the water. I'm not sure what the requirements for a Moderator are currently, I think it'd be best to see you playing on there and trying to get it active, then giving you Moderator if it goes anywhere. Will let @Teddi decide though.

3. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

okee :p

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Don't see any harm in it, but you'll need to actively work on getting Build populated. If it's something you're interested in then will be welcome! See if you can post some ideas for what it'd need to get players on it.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    CrystalCastles likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.