Is death run dead?

Discussion in 'Deathrun' started by Georgester03, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Georgester03

Georgester03 New Member

Hey guys i havent been on the server in a log time, i remember buying premium awhile back but i noticed the server was lacking people. Just wondering, is the server now completely dead? Is it even on anymore?

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Yeah it's dead I'm afraid. Not sure if it's up atm, can't see it myself. It's up sometimes, and you're welcome to join it when it is - but the gamemode generally requires quite a few people to be fun, at least that's what I found - but generally people moved to other DR servers after constant stability issues.

3. Georgester03

Georgester03 New Member

Hmm yeah id figure that much. Oh well I dont understand why it died. One of my favorite servers, thats why i bought premium. Do i still have premium even though that server is basically down?

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

The server is down whilst we currently re-organise and restructure the gamemode. It was coming back up however I've decided internally it needs a few things fixing. Just keep watching this space (and yes you still have Platinum).

5. Georgester03

Georgester03 New Member

Well thats pretty good to hear! Hopefully it comes up soon. Until then I guess i'll wait in the shadows