[BUG] DR (Death Speed) BUG

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Squeaks, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Squeaks

Squeaks Member

I am not sure if this is fixable but for some reason at the ending of some maps if you choose bhop for example, if you are platinum you have INSANE speed. It is extremely hard to play with and if you manage to play with that speed its quite unfair for the runners. You can basically get to the middle of the bhop in 1 jump (depending on the map). I know some people will probably get super angry about me posting this but I feel like it is unfair and its not fun for everybody else when they are the runner and lose to the death because they have a super high speed boost.

Look forward to your response ;)

2. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

I could see it being decreased SLIGHTLY, it's still playable with the speed boost they currently have.

x9nine likes this.
  3. Squeaks

Squeaks Member

I know but its so unfair to the runners. That's why I think it should be fixed, they shouldn't have an unfair advantage they should have the same speed (well except for plat with the speed boost ofc)

edit: Like, I don't mean their speed when going through the map. I am talking about at endings they have super speed and its extremely unfair. I think if possible it should be set to default speed and if they are plat they have their regular speed boost nothing more.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

As far as I'm aware if a runner gets to the end the odds are generally meant to be stacked in the runners favour, with a small chance on some maps for Death to still win (i.e. crowbarring someone with poor aim). Often there's multiple minigames to choose on those kinds of maps, and if one out of 3 or 4 is causing an issue it could be locked off. The speed can get excessive for Death on some maps, but that's mainly due to the maps adding it, and then Platinum adding to the speed on top IIRC.

NeverReady and Daddy like this.
  5. Squeaks

Squeaks Member

Makes sense *shrug