Daniel's Sub admin App

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Daniel, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel

Daniel [BB] Admin Admin

• Daniel
    • STEAM_1:0:85067420
    • Surf
    • I would like to apply for sub admin because I play on this server a lot and i love to help people out when their are not that many staff or people to help out on. I work as a bus driver for my city and absolutely love what i do!
    i am on this all the time i have free time i have been admin on many servers and would love the chance to join the admin team here! i am not the best surfer out here but i have fortunately improved over the times that i have had the chance to play on this fantastic server! my timezone is GMT-7 so i am on most of the time when people are and arent it just depends! I have a hard time with bunny hopping im absolutely terrible at it.. when im not working im playing surf or other game modes :) hope you consider me as a part of your staff team! <3

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    Junior likes this.
  2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

You seem sensible although pretty new at this stage, happy to trial with MVP, which can initiate votes against music spammers etc, if goes fine happy to trial with sub admin.

3. Daniel

Daniel [BB] Admin Admin

Thanks for your kind words Kaiden! i thank you for putting your trust in me! and i wont let you down!

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Added as MVP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.