[ACCEPTED] Cyberwave Cubes

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Kaiden, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I noticed Cyberwave cubes seem very low, with Bundt getting the below with 4 modifiers.

Bundt has earned 3150 cubes for completing the map! [Platinum][Steam Group][Discord Member][Ancient Member]

Can the flat award be increased? It's one of the harder maps on there and I noticed Calcayte2 awarded a fair bit more.

Could probably do with an overhaul in general where we allocate an award depending on tier or length but this one stood out.

NeverReady likes this.
  2. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

We bumping.

Kaiden likes this.
  3. 12max345

12max345 Member

I would also suggest this with 4head and maybe forbidden way. 4head is a difficult map and rewards little cubes for it. Forbidden ways is a pretty long map and lots of room for error which makes it almost not worth the effort (for those who aren't going for times) to complete the map with its little cube gain.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Keep in mind that halfway cubes never get announced, so Bundt in that scenario would have earned double (total 6300), same with 4head.

The baseline reward = ((totalCubeAmount / 2***) + bonuses). So in the case of cyberwave that's 3,500 baseline and 4head is 3,000. 4head I do actually agree with and I'd be inclined to bump it up to the equivalent of cyberwave, maybe even to 4,000.

*** divided by 2 as we award based on halfway and completion.

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Yeah it's a fair point you get half way and end, would be useful if linear maps displayed your true reward at the end to everyone rather than only 1 part. I think that's fine then, and yeah feel free to increase 4head a bit, again one of the harder ones on there.

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

4head bumped to 4k cubes, up from 3k.

Kaiden likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.