ChristienYT - Sub Admin Application - Surf Server

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ChristienYT, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChristienYT

ChristienYT New Member

• Name: ChristienYT, or you can call me by my real name, Christien :).

• SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155861379

• Server(s) you wish to apply for and given role: I wish to apply for the Surf server. I am applying for the Admin Position.

• Why you think you should be accepted for this role: I believe I should be accepted for Admin because I believe I can make a difference, and stand out among others. Even though I might not be as active in game, doesn't mean I can be, meaning I can stand out and talk a lot in chat and through my mic if needed. Also, I believe I am suitable for the position, because of my experience, I have a slight advantage. I really want to be there for the server and the staff team, and of course the players. I want to work my hardest and succeed in every way so the players on the server are happy and the server is growing and receiving support. If any rule-breakers or spammers or anything affecting anyone is bother anyone, I want to be there to help. I also will be very active on the server because I only have two days left of school. After, I will have lots of time to spend on the server helping around. I promise if you do promote or accept me as an Administrator, you will be happy with your decision. Thank you for your time and have a nice day :)!

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Hey, will be denying this one sorry. From the lack of references and asking around not many people can vouch for you yet, so would advise getting better known within the community and consider re-applying in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.