Bonuses are now available on Easy Surf

Discussion in 'Surf' started by Teddi, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

We've finally added a hotly requested feature - ability to access bonus stages! We know we've dragged our feet on this one for a while now - and it's not technically designed as I wanted it to be, but we know many of you are anxious to try some of the more optional stages; so we've opened them up!

To access bonus stages, firstly you must complete the map. Once you've done this, you can use the !bonus command to access any of the bonus stages available on the map. With maps that have multiple bonuses (eg 4head), you can do !bonus 2, !bonus 3 and so on to move between the stages.

If you're unsure if a map has any bonus stages at the start of the map, doing !bonus will tell you so instead of advising you to complete the map first.

A very few limited selection of maps (e.g. surf_oasis) haven't had their bonus stages added yet due to unintended side effects of adding these areas. We look to be getting these and the hard server bonus stages added soon.

Lightning, Kaiden and oskaroskar4 like this.
  2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

It's a great addition, I know long term it'd be great to have time trials etc designed for bonuses, but for now at least it'll allow players to access and run them while waiting for a map change etc.

Lightning likes this.
  3. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

It's like seeing my child being born but it took like 4 years to get her to want one . Thanks y'all for it finally being here.

Kaiden likes this.