Benjamin's Reapplication for Sub-Admin

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Benjamin, Aug 24, 2020.

?

Should Ben be sub-admin?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Definitely.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Absolutely.

25.0%
  4. All of the below.

75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benjamin

Benjamin New Member

Name : Benjamin

Steam ID : 76561198149987482

Applying for : Climb, Surf ; Sub-Admin

Reason for acceptance: To briefly restate and summarize my previous application, I have been a member of this community for a while and I want to add to the ways that I can be a positive impact on it, especially with the introduction of climb. I also want to also apologize for the oversight of applying with my pc being out of commission at the time, which had me inactive at the time... great for my image.. I know!

Regardless of the decision made here, I do plan on being a part of this community for a long time and look forward to watching it grow.

Thank you for your time :) <3

Elk likes this.
  2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Thanks for the reapplication, I appreciate you're now able to play again and clarified your situation to me back then. We haven't had much interaction but I appreciate you're active on Discord and have contributed with Platinum.

To be direct as possible, we're not looking to promote to Sub at this time. I think there's definitely potential, but speaking to the team we're in agreement that we haven't seen enough of you in-game, helping new players and contributing to bettering the server. The same applies for MVP, where submitting demo's on the forums of those breaking rules goes a long way.

Overall with 16 active Admins (including myself and Teddi) managing primarily one active server, where you can't grief outside of mic, we're entering a review stage of if there's a requirement for more Admins. Perhaps we can look at revisiting your interest in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.