Ashmans' platinum full admin app

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Ashman, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashman

Ashman Member

Game Name - Either Ashman or Asherack on my alt or if i need to go incognito on the server

Who are you? Elaborate? Give us insight about you - anybody who has been playing for the last year or two should hopefully know who i am by now, since i play most days, and try to keep myself integrated with the community, even as it changes and welcomes new members, if you need opinions, ask around on the server, i may not talk much or be chatty with players but i do try to keep the peace on the server to the best of my ability

Why you believe you should have full Admin. What makes you suitable? What makes you stand out? - i've had bbuild moderator since it was first brought in, and sub-admin for the last 3-4 months with no problems or complaints on either, i've stuck with the server through the dead times of deathrun and have revived the servers from 0 players countless times, helped out with bbuild events, beta tests, etc, i wouldn't say i stand out, i just like this server too much and want to help out any way possible really

Requires three Admin references - they should be incoming....hopefully

Relatively active on mumble - i spend the majority of most days on mumble

Be able to spend at least 14 hours on the server - if this is per week i can do that easily since i usually average that in 2-3 days most weeks

Must have Platinum and Sub-Admin - yup

sorry about the app, i'm just bad at writing about myself in general

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

I can attest to his ability as a build moderator, as I was one of the oldest build admins, and while I don't play TTT as much as I used to, he is definitely one of the best admins I've seen, and is willing to be the "bad guy" when it's needed.

3. Elk

Elk ecology enthusiast

I approve.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I, John Waffles Brown, approve.

Need further reference info, message me.

5. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

+1 I agree with Overlord you deserve this

6. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

All from above was past information about Ashman's Trail Admin.

What I would say in my reference of 2013 would been very similar. So I am going to discuss the things Ashman has done between September and Now. For starters Gmod 13 did come out and not many of the BB server were working. Hence how TTT was still the populated game thanks too teddi for keeping it up. Also admining on that for Ashman has been very helpful and useful. I have seen him up late nights to mornings going to bed around 7am shockingly enough. He is very well experienced with amen 2.

As Ashman been very helpful with TTT he has developed maps for it example the new school days and I can't wait for the canal warehouse. Thats all I can think of which Ashman has done. Also be good to give Ashman full admin due to he will be giving out his references for the future of new players who join. Instead everyone nagging me for references gah x_x

But only thing I will say negatively right now is I'd rather save my ref's for more trail admins especially American ones. I so wanna get more people to join the community. Heck some who I am knowing are so scared too apply due to kaiden's strictness. Just kidding. Just be interesting to get new players hopefully more trustworthy people in the future.

So giving my 1st reference to Ashman of 2013. Good luck

7. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Giving a +1 Reference to Ashman here. Going to type a little something rather than just saying "What Overlord said". :x

A good guy who is a large part of the BB community, making maps for the server and administrating when he's not map making. He has good experience, he's been a mod for Build and a sub-admin for Platinum servers for a good while now. Proved many times that he can deal with the undesirables in a suitable manner. Never seen him go overboard or throw insults around, is helpful to folk on the servers.

Would type more, but would be repeating alot. :x

8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

While none of us will doubt your activity or commitment to certain projects you embark on (like Schooldays for example), we feel at this time you don't completely represent what we're looking for in a Full Admin, namely attitude-wise. You're welcome to apply again in a month, or when you think you're ready after that.

Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.