Admin

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Halo, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halo

Halo [COLOR="lime"][/COLOR] :>

Hello guys,ill tell you about my self,My name is "Josh" And im 15 years,i live in the middle east (Bahrain) And i like to play "GMod,HLDMS,CS:S,SS1,SS2. And i would like to be an admin to protect and help the server from viruses and hackers..like i saw many hackers last week,couldnt do anything. And thats all i can say ..Thank you.

2. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And you didn't record the "hackers"? That's what you can do, and it's what you should do if you ever want to get admin.

3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

No. I don't need to say anything more, but I feel I should.

YOU HAVE ONE GOD DAMNED POST! PEOPLE WHO DO THIS SHIT SHOULD BE BANNED!
    Now that the rage is over, Admins don't do any of that shit you said you wanted to do. The only way we "protect against hackers" is by noticing them and banning them before they get to crash the server. But admins have absolutely nothing to do with viruses.

I know I haven't really seen you on the server, but no amount of server time will make up for having this be your first post.

I want to tell you (and all the other people who want to make their first post their first admin application) that my first admin application was like, my 100th post, not my 1st. AND I STILL GOT DENIED, the next one was at around 500 posts, AND IT GOT DENIED TOO, and then finally around 700 I applied a third time, and was accepted. The moral of this story? WAIT SOME FUCKING TIME BEFORE YOU MAKE AN ADMIN APPLICATION.

Not to mention that is very little information about yourself, or any admin experience, or anything really, and is poorly structured. Not to mention, you could've gotten an admin for all those hackers you "couldn't do anything" about.

That's my opinion on your application.

4. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

For christ sake teddi, put on a time limit for when people can apply for admin.

As for the app.

[video=youtube;QbSQ8JbyQo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbSQ8JbyQo8[/video]

5. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I warned him not to apply, automatic no, He claims to be popular with people on the server but I'd say he hasn't been on for more than a week. I warned you, no.

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.